Blast from the past

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Came across a couple of old funcards and some ATMega cards whilst looking for something else. Had to go on a mission and find a programmer and have a play. It was a bit shortlived as the software like RST isn't available. Nice while it lasted though.
Reminded me of the fun I used to have unlooping and rewriting Moscs. I only really used funcards for netid setting and sometimes for testing.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 39
Came across a couple of old funcards and some ATMega cards whilst looking for something else. Had to go on a mission and find a programmer and have a play. It was a bit shortlived as the software like RST isn't available. Nice while it lasted though.
Reminded me of the fun I used to have unlooping and rewriting Moscs. I only really used funcards for netid setting and sometimes for testing.

I have a lot of old cable-related software archived somewhere...

Still got an Elvis multiprogrammer and Goldcards from OnDigital. I'm sure I'll find a use for them :).

Interesting to see that Duolabs are still going, as I have a Dynamite programmer. Their software always used to be expired when I wanted to use it.

Still merrily skipping my way down Memory Lane. I found Nagraedit 4.1 and Swapbinhex online so went a little further. This particular card wasn't written by me, I always used my full D.O.B for the Cam ID :) Seem to recall that the 3E ird would be a Sammy.

Attachments

• Nagra.jpg
    Nagra.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 27
Got some of the old gear out that I just chucked in an old box, looks a bit grubby now. I couldn't find my T59 wafercard that I used to rewrite the V+ and 2110 chips with. Think that jtag cost me over 100 euros back in 2006 or 2007, was bloody fast though.

Attachments

• DSCF0642 (2).JPG
    DSCF0642 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
Then were days lol

My loft space is full of stuff like this. Always think to myself could be useful again one day.

Back