help with d box please

Would it be worth his while doing the manual image install through hyperterminal?

Due to the IFA log gsim selected the wrong network card for flashing.

gsim said:
yes i got the right network card. and i got a wee bit better with it. plaese can someone help as ive been trying all night on this. and i dont want 2 buy an outher box. and my sporster image is just staying on the lcd and its not moveing from that screen. thanks can someone look at the log file 3 . as thats all the error i am getting now. thanks

Hi m8

I had a similar problem with a box of mine and after trying evrything I could think of someone on this forum suggested I try IFA2 and that worked for me so it might work for you. Worth a try eh. Good luck.

I think you shoud give the manual install method, theres a tut in the download section. Its slow but it could rule out a problem with the box.

d box help

hi all still no joy. ive been trying ifa 2.0. its starts to load up. and i can see all the righting in the background of ifa. and the box starts 2 do it as well. but then its gows onto saying backup on the lcd of the box its only moves up a wee bit on the bar. and it dose not move any more . ive left it for a good 10 mins and it did not move. its an sagem with an 2x amd chips. please can someone have a look at this log file for me and try and help. thanks

Try IFA version 1.5.6 and select your RTL8139 network card.

d box help

yes it worked . thanks very much for everyones help. thak agen graeme

Back