Help setting up 600pvr please

I messed up a few times I just unpluged the box and done a factory reset and started again

anyway to do a factory reset press sat then setup advanced setup then factory reset leave it for 2 mins it reboots back to the set up wizard

ok i bet you all new what was comming next HELP AGAIN I have my UR image sorted I have all my channels installed and working apart from the premium ones of course so where do I go from here I need a nudge in the right direction how to load are enter CS details ??????

I have all my channels sorted can someone do me a favour and send me a pm with a decent provider are even let me have a bash at theres till I get sorted ?

Id appreciate anyhelp thanks lads even a pm with a poke in the right direction would be nice ?

Me too please, looking for a decent provider.
Thanks

BIGHAIRYLIZZARD - what happens when you do a factory reset? do you lose all the channels, cccam settings etc?
Thanks
Faz

Buy an omnia/millenium card gives you jsc/art/sct/bis/canal+/can*****.
£59

Ive recived loads of emails about this all in one card for £59 I guess thats what you are talking about ?

but what do you get for 4 your £59 do you have list Im still waiting for a reply

Back