HELP NEEDED .........Freeview digital scan

paddy12

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have an 32LG3000 tv with built in freeview but for some reason I can only pick up the analogue signal and only have channels 1-5.

I live in a block of flats in the Glasgow area and have a ariel box in my livingroom. I have a lead run from my livingroom into my bedroom (where the tv is) but when the tv scans DTV is doesnt pick up any channels. I have tried the manual to no avail. Any help much appreciated........................................

I have an 32LG3000 tv with built in freeview but for some reason I can only pick up the analogue signal and only have channels 1-5.

I live in a block of flats in the Glasgow area and have a ariel box in my livingroom. I have a lead run from my livingroom into my bedroom (where the tv is) but when the tv scans DTV is doesnt pick up any channels. I have tried the manual to no avail. Any help much appreciated........................................
there isnt any analogue signals
may be the signal isnt good enough
have u tried a booster
or put a new aerial on the balcony

the siganl u are picking up i think may be cable or satterlite

I thought analog signals were still being transmitted in Glasgow?
Anyway, it's a long shot but my Sharp lcd in the kitchen has 2 separate menu's for scanning, 1 for analog channels & 1 for DTV, MAYBE yours is the same?????
HH.

Back