Help: MSNHacked!

Jae

Inactive User
Reaction score
One of my accounts have been hacked, one of my mates accounts have been hacked.

I really need that account back, ... I've tried everything.. and now its come to the stage where i need some help..

I've looked on Mininova and Newnova.. for torrents for this.. but no luck! :(

Does anyone have any knowlagde on this matter?

If so can you please put me in the right direction..

Many Thanks,
Jae

:Cheers:

basically you`re fooked mate :proud:
only thing you can do is try contacting the staff & MSN and explain to them whats happened and hopefully they will get your account back for you but i wouldnt count on it, although they did it for a mate of mine but he had to give them details of when he opened the account,which IP he usually connects from and various other info.

theres no current public vulnerabilities for MSN so i would bet either you got suckered by a lookylikey phishing site where you entered your login details or you got infected by some kinda keylogger/trojan/login stealer/bot kinda thing.
you should get decent antivirus and spyware apps installed and updated and run full system scans and see if that turns anything up ;)

No , he said.. YOUR MSN IS MINE.. and 5mins later i got signed out.. and my password and everything changed.

Definatly seems like a case of phishing/key logging, no vulnerabilities for msn at the mo. I'd do a scan on your machine for using adaware and defender or something similar. MSN Staff should be able to help in regards to your account.

Im using bit defender.. and yeh ive done a scan.. but nothing has come up!?! :(

No , he said.. YOUR MSN IS MINE.. and 5mins later i got signed out.. and my password and everything changed.

Who said this m8?

i bet he just used the secret question thing. Its a painfully easy way to hack a msn account.

pm me your addy if you want i MIGHT be able 2 help.

what was ur secret question ? something like my favourite football team ?

well if it was some 1 close 2 must know the answer and then therefore changed ur password all depends what was your secret question ? could some1 have known the password for it ? if so then they have reset it

I think your only option is to contact MSN, because they knew this would happen to people, so there is a place where you can contact MSN to get your account back if someone got your details.

Back