help ive lost password to access menu on my amiko alien micro hd box

alotmentman

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi to all im a little stuck im after a way round a password problem ive lost the password to access the menu on my box how can i get round this ive got the r232 lead need info and firmware to get box back up and running please all help appreicieted thanks ::proud::Wave:

hi to all im a little stuck im after a way round a password problem ive lost the password to access the menu on my box how can i get round this ive got the r232 lead need info and firmware to get box back up and running please all help appreicieted thanks ::proud::Wave:

How can you lose a password..??

i changed the password to access the menu sometime back to stop kids playin with box ...but the biggest kid me cant remember what it is lol wen beers in dont change passwords

i changed the password to access the menu sometime back to stop kids playin with box ...but the biggest kid me cant remember what it is lol wen beers in dont change passwords

so you want to reset the parental password.? try 0000

tried 0000 thanks no joy is there away to sort this ie flash with rs232 cable etc

tried 0000 thanks no joy is there away to sort this ie flash with rs232 cable etc

can you not just bite the bullet and reflash..??
I do not know much about your box so can not be much help mate..

thanks mate yes it looks likes a reflash needed need info on how to do it thanks for reply un tryin to help mate

thanks mate yes it looks likes a reflash needed need info on how to do it thanks for reply un tryin to help mate

You use a usb flash drive i guess..look back through the thread there is a tutorial of how to flash a alien maybe point you in the right direction mate.

thanks mate only prob got is cant get into the settings on box we out the password thanks again i have look round see wots poss on here

thanks mate only prob got is cant get into the settings on box we out the password thanks again i have look round see wots poss on here

you wont need a password..power off box insert usb with files turn on box and it should flash.

Back