Help i keep getting not subscribed message!

gateway2000

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have followed all the steps correctly and still when i insert my card in the message say you have not subscribed to this channel to get it is easy

can anybody help me with this ? I am in the ilford area

I have followed all the steps correctly and still when i insert my card in the message say you have not subscribed to this channel to get it is easy

can anybody help me with this ? I am in the ilford area
bk not right?
not updated the keys?

all of it is correct but when i open the file in nagra 4.1 my ird is wrong ? and i edited right and still not working

definately sounds like bk mate. do you have images of any other cards you have done, cuz if your just trying to copy and paste to nagra it doesnt always save your details, hence possibly writing wrong data to card.

what card are you using? as not subbed normally means the rights and / or expiry dates on the tier8s of the image need altered as the date on them has passed.
the old toxic for the fun and atmegas generated an image with the expiry date of 1st march this year so it mite be that, theres plenty of threads across lots of forums regarding this and how to fix it if it turns out to be that.

i think you just need to follow this m8 *Right... open the cards ext.bin file in nagra
*Select rom11
*Go to the data editor
*Go to the Tier opion and change the expiry and right time to 2661
*That will validate the fun till march next year
*Save the file as ext.bn11 then rename to ext.bin
*Then drag the ext.bin file to the program called SwapBinHex.exe
*that will create a ext.hex file in the same place
*Write that to card along with flash and bobs ya uncle all done
*ALSO RESTART BOX WITH CARD IN IT AFTER!!!
read my card in infinity saved it put in toxic 7 saved it creates a bin file then follwed the above instrustions but before i wrote files to card i erased the card a few times and make sure you put your area flash file in as well worked for me same message hope this helps m8 (also i used toxic 7 no problems 3rd march)

Last edited:
nope my bk and ird is correct all the keys are correct and i have 1 fun and 1 atmega and my inbox is now empty

nope my bk and ird is correct all the keys are correct and i have 1 fun and 1 atmega and my inbox is now empty
have you set your cam id for your area ie 27/24/5c also make sure your keys ie k0/k1 are correct as virmin have stoped sending the keys out now

my id is the same as before and the keys are the same since october am i correct ? i get the free channels but after i set the date and i insert the card i still get a blank screen on the other channels

my id is the same as before and the keys are the same since october am i correct ? i get the free channels but after i set the date and i insert the card i still get a blank screen on the other channels
f5 m8 sent you a pm

When you're making the toxic external leave the keys blank.

Not sure what area you're in but i bet someone has a working rom 11 image they could send you edited with your ird and bk.

Andy.

have you set your cam id for your area ie 27/24/5c also make sure your keys ie k0/k1 are correct as virmin have stoped sending the keys out now

Are you getting any messages, or is it just a blank screen.
Reason i ask is because when i did mine I got a blank screen, I turned the box of and turned it on again and all started to work.

What flash are you using?

Areas switched over to Nagra 3

- Acton London
- Aylesbury
- Barking
- Batley
- Bexleyheath
- Chesham
- Chiltern Hills
- Chingford
- Dagenham
- Dartford
- Dewsbury
- East Ham London
- East London
- Essex 1 (NTL/Excw parts only)
- Harrogate
- Huddersfield (NTL parts only)
- Ilford***************************< sorry m8 its game over for now :(

have you turned the box off at the wall & back on again with the card inserted ?

someone will find a way round n3 soon i bet we are clever us brits better than europeans lol we have been here before virgin have thrown stuff before and someone has fixed keep the faith sorry ilford gone m8:nopity:

Back