Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have funs gone off?

u dont put the keys in the v3 file u put them in the bin(ext eep ) u originally made when u first made ur card

OK this is what i THINK(!) happens...

the V3 file is the FLASH (image) file this contains the method for AU...

the keys go into the EXT EEPROM which is the file that u can edit in nagra..

I THINK!!!

Also just found this on another forum:
_________
its a double keyroll change thats why cards never updated mosc did just enter ur keys manualy use v3 and all will cum on the cards couldnt take a double key change at same time

Which makes sense as to why it's just some cards that are hit...

I'm still on in Leeds area using mosc with 2 blockers. Got a funcard running on a box in the garage but our lass wouldn't go into the garage so can't confirm thats working until I get home but definitely the mosc with blockers in exc&w leeds is still working.

Hi all again
Im now pretty sure my cards wont update
Cos just done a 2nd box
But this time i used crypt v1 as flash
But added the keys to the eeprom hex
And it worked so it is a temp fix
hope they dont roll the keys too often lol

cheers sakiblateef

a big big thanks to sakiblateef for posting hex... havent had to touch cards 4 abt 4 months, amazing how quick ya 4get to do the damn things innit... how often have the keys been rollin,,, is it a daily thing again ???

guys its a keyroll method change so you will have to wait for a fix in the mean time

program card using whatever atmega or fun flash you want and input the latest keys into toxic this will get it back up and running.

for all tho's off you who have forgot

create exteep with toxic input bk and ird (input keys for temp fix)

erase card program exteep

then program flash with whatever version you like 1 2 3 for the minute

a big big thanks to sakiblateef for posting hex... havent had to touch cards 4 abt 4 months, amazing how quick ya 4get to do the damn things innit... how often have the keys been rollin,,, is it a daily thing again ???

Guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

all down, but we had a good run with the atmegas, since august last year if i remember correctly. not bad considering they were changing keyroll methods about every 4 months, see how long the new fix lasts!!

Hi all in nagra were abouts do you put the keys ??

01 ird info..dosent have somewere to put them

06 provider info has public key 0 and public key 1....... is this were they go??

Thank you for any help!

NEL

Back