Have funs gone off?

Hi all in nagra were abouts do you put the keys ??

01 ird info..dosent have somewere to put them

06 provider info has public key 0 and public key 1....... is this were they go??

Thank you for any help!

NEL
Yes, but make sure its the secondary provider Tier6 you modify (there are two of them). The secondary provider has class 55 (pure), 5B (TW), 5D (C&W)

TW are transmitting new keyroll so i'm sure Fun's etc will also go down in that area soon as well !

its because of a double key change cards can't handle it likes of fun4 which i have.all i done was put the new keys in then written it bak to the funcard

its because of a double key change cards can't handle it likes of fun4 which i have.all i done was put the new keys in then written it bak to the funcard

The problem is more likely that the keyroll method is not recognised by the funau/atmega hence it never rolls more then the fact that it's a double. I remember a few years ago they did a double roll over and the cards coped cause it was a known keyroll.

well mines bak on now anyways guys just thought i would let u know

very good tool bar as everything wink wink

All my channels are starting to come back on apart from skysports 1 and 2 also some of the movie channels that need a pin

im in tw land with tit2, anyone else had this ?

Last edited:
so quite a simple one to change really guys. im testing an image now but ive only implemented it to update key 2 at the min as i didnt have a log before.

Back