Have funs gone off?

Some body please PM keys for pure....she is only in the door and is nagging already...where did I put that gun.........................................:NEXT:

Whats happening guys... Glad to see all the leechers back lol... Hope your having a good read... Anyway this post isnt about cards going down as such but doesnt it usually say Unsubcribed channels etc... Mines just on a black screen...

Anyways have fun. Contribute to the forum instead of fooking off afterwards and TRADERS YOU SUCK!

Last edited:
it,s the auto update thats not working card,s still doin it,s job from what i have read it,s a double roll and the fun,s cant handle it yet ?

ive got tv drive which is of but normally when it goes of ya cant access the tv drrive side but this time i can

Fun card UA!!!

In TW my fanAU gone just reprogram the normal fun with the new rst and work no probs.

Hasta la vista

one down here.. are auto updating cards down for good?? is the only option a non-updating funcard that u have to put the keys into urself? cheers

hello strangers Lol

ex c&w file working

ex c&w rst hex file 24/05/07 by sakiblateef working, now in downloads.

i just reprogrammed my funcard with the new keys and hey presto channels are back but before the VM update i had the movie channels by pressing red and putting my pin in but now since the VM update i just get please wait and no pin request.

Have i lost my old valid mac address?

is there a way of getting it back?

HEY,

I reprogrammed my card but the card still doesn't seem to be working. All i did was replce the flash with the new one, did i do it right??

Nope now use the search button like a good boy.

Lol im only messing m8 yeah i think u did it correctly im gunna do mine in a few mins ive got sat on at the moment so not sure yet, Need to find me progger as well :(

Leeds area Ex C&W all down. :(
Please help!!!
Wife going mad!
Kids bleating at me.
NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo.......
THUD!: whip :

Mate,

If you're unable to stand the blank screen for any reason anymore ;),

1, get your IRD & BK ready

2, go to http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=85572 to download RSTGen.rar and generate the flash.hex

3, go to http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=9 to get the Internal EEP (C&W, TW or N*L RST.hex)

4, write the card

5, set back, carry on the dinner and enjoy the program on telly :stickout:

Sorry to duplicate the content, eventually how to write the Funcard by using RST has been reported a lotsssssssss..........

PS, I'm the fan of AU Fun as well, but at the moment, sorry...... I'll be back when the fix of AU Fun are published....

Back