Have funs gone off?

Hi all
Could someone with the current keys post the rst file
So then some of us can get the kids off our backs
When they get home
Oh by the way the keys are in that if you look

Nozzer? can you help on this? Can the new keys be read off a working MOSC? (say one with realistic tiers?) and what part of nagraedit do we use to put them in?

Cheers

Yes, you can read them off a working Mosc. Tier6 - Provider Info, items Public key 0 and Public key 1.

There are 2 Tier6's on most cards - make sure you look at the one from your secondary provider Id (55 (Pure), 5B (TW) or 5D (c&W) )

To put the keys into the Fun/ATMega you would likely have to edit the Fun/ATMega EEprom file and re-program the card. What you edit will vary depending on the card version but there should be plenty of info on how this is done.

Warning: DO NOT POST ACTIVE KEYS IN POSTS ON THIS FORUM

i posted a post months ago sayin this was going 2 happen and us all thought i was jokin well do us think i am now

Yes, you can read them off a working Mosc. Tier6 - Provider Info, items Public key 0 and Public key 1.

There are 2 Tier6's on most cards - make sure you look at the one from your secondary provider Id (55 (Pure), 5B (TW) or 5D (c&W) )

To put the keys into the Fun/ATMega you would likely have to edit the Fun/ATMega EEprom file and re-program the card. What you edit will vary depending on the card version but there should be plenty of info on how this is done.

Warning: DO NOT POST ACTIVE KEYS IN POSTS ON THIS FORUM

Fantastic explaination cheers, but it leads me to ask, if we use "manual keys" then we will need to keep them "up-to-date", correct?

Which then leads on to, how exactly is an Auto-Update card made? Again, thanks for explaining so clearly...

i posted a post months ago sayin this was going 2 happen and us all thought i was jokin well do us think i am now

hi not trying to be rude or anything but its obvious that the keys/method will change sooner or later. i could say that they are going to change in a few months but again like i said thats a given. if you said the date when they would changed or what method they would use then im sure more people would of been interested.

hi not trying to be rude or anything but its obvious that the keys/method will change sooner or later. i could say that they are going to change in a few months but again like i said thats a given. if you said the date when they would changed or what method they would use then im sure more people would of been interested.

I think he meant the post about vm not using cards anymore.

if you said the date when they would changed or what method they would use then im sure more people would of been interested.

dosent concern me i dont use them or have it in my area so dont know much about the tech side of it
or how 2 get it

great thıs ıs all we need. ım stuck out ın turkey and all my mates wıth cards. oh well never mınd we all had a good run lol.............ım sure well sort ıt. ı hope

Im pretty sure Starview boxes use a very similar emulation system to the funcards thats why they are down as they cant handle the changhe in keyroll method

dreambox went off 4 about 30 secounds but it came back on so yours might

got my fun back with v3 but had to put keys in so i dont think it will au in pure

I have been using V3 for ages now and all mine gone off tried to flash tham again but no luck.

Back