Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have funs gone off?

had a look n the tech menu , hitting settings button on remote and then option and noticed this

in pic 1 the card staus , and in pic 2 talkback and network

@crackerchalk same thing m8 changed turners and done everything, if you look at net id it will be **** all i did was left it and it went ok

@crackerchalk same thing m8 changed turners and done everything, if you look at net id it will be **** all i did was left it and it went ok

Do you mean the cim where the feed goes in
Only prob my net id and default freq are still the same
And box boots up

had a look n the tech menu , hitting settings button on remote and then option and noticed this

in pic 1 the card staus , and in pic 2 talkback and network

What box is that cos all looks fine in my tec stuff

@ crackerchalk

its a sammy 2100 mate , but dependin on wat channel i have the box on the card stat changes ie if i put it on living its 0 , but if on bbc1 then its 10

Last edited:
If you are goin to post in this thread then please specify your franchise area. I know we are all vm these days but they still do different things on ex TW/C&W/Pure networks !

got my fun back with v3 but had to put keys in so i dont think it will au in pure

got my fun back with v3 but had to put keys in so i dont think it will au in pure

would imagine if u read a mosc that is still working at the mo then if u read it through nagra edit , u will get the keys that are being used at the mo

as to how to put them into a fun tho i got no idea lol

how do you get the keys mate

You get yourself a logger and log the Emm stream (fairly cheap things from usual places) then you decode and examine the Emm's to determine which of the 200 or so is a key update Emm.........

If you do it properly then next time you log you'll know the majority of Emm's and probably only have a dozen or so new ones to look at !

would imagine if u read a mosc that is still working at the mo then if u read it through nagra edit , u will get the keys that are being used at the mo

as to how to put them into a fun tho i got no idea lol

Nozzer? can you help on this? Can the new keys be read off a working MOSC? (say one with realistic tiers?) and what part of nagraedit do we use to put them in?

Cheers

Back