Have funs gone off?

mine went off excw, rewrote card nothing, so rebooted to go into engineers menu to check status and box updated now nothings happening do i need to reset box

(sorted it just need to get a card working now)

Last edited:
hi all
am totally confused now, witch isn't hard to do, on pure with 4001 boxes, one has blue/yellow channel box one has black/yellow think one n*l other virgin, fun 4 cards gone down
downloaded rst hex, and using crypthex v3, with infinity programer,
read through posts and am lost as to what to load into where ie- flash inteep exeep
keep reading about keys can someone direct me to them and explain where they go or what prog i need to use ie nagraedit etc
thanks in advance for your help been too long since last did a card am lost again,

Tit2

For anyone struggling with a tit2 card i just used win explorer and saveeep to save my image, altered the keys in nagra, then reloaded the image using loadeep, then inserted the card while the box was running, all channels back.

entering the keys is only a temp fix as will go down again when they roll again i remember not so long ago when ntl was rolling them twice a day sometimes which would be a lot of hastle to keep changing them i would go and buy a mosc card would be alot easier and proberly only cost about a fiver on fleebay

entering the keys is only a temp fix as will go down again when they roll again i remember not so long ago when ntl was rolling them twice a day sometimes which would be a lot of hastle to keep changing them i would go and buy a mosc card would be alot easier and proberly only cost about a fiver on fleebay

I agree, i have started my own image but struggled to get all the tier info for pure ntl, best start looking again.

For anyone struggling with a tit2 card i just used win explorer and saveeep to save my image, altered the keys in nagra, then reloaded the image using loadeep, then inserted the card while the box was running, all channels back.

For how long though, the keyroll method has changed so the keys you've written should get overwritten with slightly incorrect ones switching the channels off again.

Could someone PM me the latest keys for Ex C&W please. Ican't go searching as my shoulder is killing me.
thnks

nevermind pm post it i think theres plenty of people need the keys myself included

I was going to make a EX cw rst But im unable to find the keys on my dreambox... If any one has the keys but unable to make a rst. Pm me.

I done such a good job on my mosc it never updated... lol

Help. I'm in the same situation as everyone else.

Can anyone pm please - excw.

Thanks

I dont think we need anymore posts confirming cards are down. Nearly everyone must have now realised that there is a new keyroll method loose in the three franchise areas (C&W/Pure/TW).

No point asking for a fix as there isn't one yet !

Stick with a manual update for now !

Got mine back up and running, dont no how long it will last

Thanks

Hi all,

I am ExC&W Portsmouth

Could someone please om me the keysfo i can temp get my funs working again!!

Thanks

Can someone PM me the keys for Pure (Belfast Area)....the wife is home and the soddin TV is the only thing that shuts her up !!! LOL

Back