Have au fun cards gone

the ntl faultline is now saying "if you are geting a blank screen or an unsubscribed channels message please turn channel then turn back again, it is now fixed" then there is a second message which is area specific, it lists a load of postcodes including mine and says that television is currently down in these areas and they are working to solve it (this possibly might be all ex c&w there was a lot of postcodes).
However my subbed box (which wasnt powered up during the ECM hit this morning) is working fine.

AU fun card - c&w in West london -- is down......

If a lot of ppl in ex-c&w areas started phoneing the CC that thier box has gone down then they might revert back as well!
So instead of a poll lets all start phoning the CC those of us with lagit boxes anyway ;)
handy.

handafc said:
If a lot of ppl in ex-c&w areas started phoneing the CC that thier box has gone down then they might revert back as well!
So instead of a poll lets all start phoning the CC those of us with lagit boxes anyway ;)
handy.

I already did, but a recorded message told me that tv wasnt working in my postcode andthey are workign on it, so ide look pretty dumb if i went further than this.

See my previous post above.

lol well lets hope they finish work soon

lets hope no one is is on over time tonight.................if they finish soon it will be easier for them to revert bk to old way i think they work till 6.00pm

Hello All,

Had probs yesterday with tit1 & 2, op*s & Atm*ga. All was sorted.

Today can't do anything with my tit1 & Atmega, anyone got any updated fix's for these card's?

About to try fixing the Atm*ga now, soany updated files would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

qwertyasdfg said:
Hello All,

Had probs yesterday with tit1 & 2, op*s & Atm*ga. All was sorted.

Today can't do anything with my tit1 & Atmega, anyone got any updated fix's for these card's?

About to try fixing the Atm*ga now, soany updated files would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Hehe, have you had a read of any of the previous 60 posts in this thread?

aint there any bulletins about post codes on the NTL web site?
cant seem to find any

sez123 said:
we still no joy then

Looks so, im searhing other forums, no 1 got the fix.. in fact most other forums aint realised that its the keyroll change that has caused the issue... dumb asses

my mosc rom11 went down a couple of times today but came back on within a minute just tried a tit1/ tit2 & fun au all working ok ntl notts.

neorage said:
Looks so, im searhing other forums, no 1 got the fix.. in fact most other forums aint realised that its the keyroll change that has caused the issue... dumb asses

Think you'll find that they do just that they don't allow entire rafts of threads on the same subject but keep the info in a single.

Evening all,

Its been a busy 2 days & a few more restless nights to come for some aswell I presume.

Thankyou all for your help & support.

I have in my possesion a locked rom11 card, which i want to unlock & re-prog, as these cards do not seem to be affected by this emm change. The only problem I encountered was my channels scrambled all over the place yesterday, but it all good now.

I have never progged a rom11 before & from reading a few threads I understand I need a t911 thingy to unlock this card I have. Just wanted to know if this was any good? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Modded-Nexus-...ryZ60837QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
if not, anyone got any suggestions as to where i might be able to pick one up CHEAP preferablly??

Thanks in advance for your time.

nigh night

think im going to sleep on it now till tomoz does'nt look like c&w area reverting bk tonight.....................better luck for tomz

Back