Have au fun cards gone

there has been a nasty emm sent new keyroll method

does 3 map calls and random date in the EMM that needs to be removed/moved around

au fun , and au atmega went off in northants area , back on now

also my mosc was working then went off , came back on , but now wont

let me read card , wont get past backdoor key .

davidh said:
but check is the B01 Sstill a B01??
I have had a bo1 since the bod update and it au,s but the bd login is blocked,althoug I hav,nt tried to glitch again.I have image and eeprom.

still down c&w are on funcard

hi all still down on funcard in c&w what do we have to do ........... i read threads but no real answer as to what is happening

box went off earlier for 2 mins then came back on. rom 11 b04.
rev still b04 and card is still readable.

AU Image C&W

Hi,
Anyone put me in the direction of a working au image for stoke area?

Many Thanks Peeeps

pls help au funcard

am i right in thing that if you are on au funcards in c&w all we have to do is wait ..............will they au upate themselves or will we need a fix to correct the problem................................

sez123 said:
am i right in thing that if you are on au funcards in c&w all we have to do is wait ..............will they au upate themselves or will we need a fix to correct the problem................................

time will tell, it looks like they changed the EMM toa more complex one, but it looks as thoguh it has caused problems with legitimate boxes, therefore in pure NTL they seem to have gone back to the old EMM, lets hope the same happens in ex c&w.

all c/w enjoy what u have at the moment
all card should work FOR NOW they sent the emm and it fooked up so they reverted back to roll 3 method
but they will resend the roll 4 method and ur cards will go off

au fun
atmega
opos
tit
tit2
and some mosc's

it is being looked into
hope to have things sorted
but dont know how long

so be paitient

ntl have been hit and there's worked

dont know about telewest
my mosc is ok

It looks like a fix on the AU funcard file will be needed.
handy.

he he

oh i do hope so ............. but if it has'nt caused problems with the lit boxes in c&w then were in trouble..................has anyone in the c&w area have a litigimate box and are they having problems with it..........................

davidh said:
all c/w enjoy what u have at the moment
all card should work FOR NOW they sent the emm and it fooked up so they reverted back to roll 3 method
but they will resend the roll 4 method and ur cards will go off

au fun
atmega
opos
tit
tit2
and some mosc's

it is being looked into
hope to have things sorted
but dont know how long

so be paitient

ntl have been hit and there's worked

dont know about telewest
my mosc is ok

do you haev this the wrong way around ?

i think pure NTL reverted back to roll 3, but ex c&w have stayed on roll 4 thus far ?

I coudl be wrong, but it seems that way.

sez123 said:
oh i do hope so ............. but if it has'nt caused problems with the lit boxes in c&w then were in trouble..................has anyone in the c&w area have a litigimate box and are they having problems with it..........................

I have a legit box excw and its fine, i wonder if its worth phoning and telling them i have a blank screen lol, see if that is enough to make them go back.

just getting the "THIS PROGRAMME IS UNAVAILABLE PLEASE CHECK LISTINGS" on my screen ex c+w oldham any ideas of a quick fix??

chaddy said:
just getting the "THIS PROGRAMME IS UNAVAILABLE PLEASE CHECK LISTINGS" on my screen ex c+w oldham any ideas of a quick fix??

quick fix use a standard fun card

geat

that sounds like a good idea...........just call my mate c&w ligt box working fine so we might be in for a rough ride at least no deal is on..............lol

dam must get a standard funcard then lol keep as a spare

Back