Are there any safe/free PDF Editors? I do i have to pay??

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi old friends.

I have a LOT of PDF forms to 'edit' with the new Welsh Government crazy schemes.

It's absolute madness for me as a Landlord and tenant's are even more scared!

I need to be able to edit PDF i have created over the past several years and each link directs you to pay for this....

Anyone help? I don't mind paying a monthly fee tbh but it should be free imo to alter a PDF!!

Cheers

Asks for help and then been AWOL for the last 3 days 😂
Perhaps won't be back in time for the giveaway of the day.

The PDF24 sounds really promising though. I am going to give that a try. I have Foxit PhantomPdf which is really good but PDF24 seems to offer a little more.

saw a review of pdfgear in computeractive yesterday ,completely free and got a good review...https://www.pdfgear.com/

This is the only one i suggest. its online and free and easy to use. Seems to work with any PDF i uploaded to it. I had tired like every free one and they were either too hard to use or would only work with some PDFs i sent them.

Easy to use Online PDF editor

This is after saving me at least a couple of grand so far this year as i use it to mod quotes by about 10% i get and then i send them on to a competitor who match the fake quote price.

seen this might be worth a look
Download FreeOffice free of charge

Download our free PDF editor also​

FreePDF logo

Create, edit, view, print and annotate PDF files with FreePDF, the best free PDF editor for Windows.

Back