H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

Can't seem to get it to work. Otherwise it would have been re-added!

nat geo wild hd
sid hex: 0962 dec: 2402
pid hex: 0028 dec: 40
ac3 hex: 00e7 dec: 231

nat geo wild hd

Ill check again when i get home, i flicked through all the HD channels last night and didnt have any problems.

Does anyone still have audio description only for Sky Disney HD?

nat geo wild hd

Yep Geo wild HD working fine

grab.jpg

im not sure of all affected channels but managed to get C4 HD back with changing mgcamd to oscam

Still have nar tho after updating ABM config and lamedb. NAT GEO HD not clearing

@johnny bravo

here are my oscam files, on openvix they go in etc/tuxbox/config
edit the server.conf file with your details.

leave the , between the server address and the port number.
enter your user name and password and it should work, if not you will need to speak with whoever gave you the line, maybe they don't like oscam being used.
These work 100% on every channel for me.

Attachments

• oscam.rar
    584 bytes · Views: 50
whats the setup if you have 2 lines?

You have to add a second reader to the server.conf file.
Basicly just copy and paste the first reader and amend the server address, user name and password in the 2nd reader.

@johnny bravo

here are my oscam files, on openvix they go in etc/tuxbox/config
edit the server.conf file with your details.

leave the , between the server address and the port number.
enter your user name and password and it should work, if not you will need to speak with whoever gave you the line, maybe they don't like oscam being used.
These work 100% on every channel for me.

So is the actual softcam in the attached? or do I need to download that from plugins - because when I try to download it I keep getting an error and OSCAM doesnt appear as a softcam option.

So is the actual softcam in the attached? or do I need to download that from plugins - because when I try to download it I keep getting an error and OSCAM doesnt appear as a softcam option.

download oscam here
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
put the ipk file in the tmp folder and install it through the "install local extension" in the VIX menu​

This is not my work so thanks to the original author.
This is all i used, i just ran the script and used oscam and everything is fine now

To run the script do exactly as follows:

1) Blue button > ViX > Script Runner > Press Exit once. This will create the folder usr/scripts on your receiver.
2) FTP the the script to usr/scripts.
3) Open Script runner > Press OK to select the script > Press Green to run the script.
4) Script will run and restart the GUI.

Note you will need to re-run every time AutobouquetsMaker is run. I'd suggest turn off AutobouqetsMaker scheduled scanning. Manually run ABM when you need to and re-run the script.

Attachments

• ac3dvbc - patch-script-1.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 13
This is not my work so thanks to the original author.
This is all i used, i just ran the script and used oscam and everything is fine now

The above is just a complete rip off of my original plugin and script first posted in this thread and then posted hours later over on the WoS forum by Sicilian aka whoami aka Stef with no credit given what so ever and some bullshit about stripping the parts out that were not needed, except guess what Stef they were because now you've gave out a static script, some of the entries are wrong and now because you've tried to be clever you've removed the part that would have gave everyone the latest up to date 'patch' each time you clueless fool.

If you had just left it as it was then there would be no need to FTP anything anywhere, you can run it right from the plugins on the receiver but most importantly it will ALWAYS download the latest update of script with most current entries so if changes needed to be made they can be by me then on mass for everthing else without doing a thing other than running it again.

I've no problem in anyone doing what they want with the script, I was hardly going out my way to protect it but at least give credit to where it's come from and don't start telling everyone it's been modified making out it's for their own good when all you've done is remove reference to the original author and the ability to let everyone get the latest update.

The above is just a complete rip off of my original plugin and script first posted in this thread and then posted hours later over on the WoS forum by Sicilian aka whoami aka Stef with no credit given what so ever and some bullshit about stripping the parts out that were not needed, except guess what Stef they were because now you've gave out a static script, some of the entries are wrong and now because you've tried to be clever you've removed the part that would have gave everyone the latest up to date 'patch' each time you clueless fool.

If you had just left it as it was then there would be no need to FTP anything anywhere, you can run it right from the plugins on the receiver but most importantly it will ALWAYS download the latest update of script with most current entries so if changes needed to be made they can be by me then on mass for everthing else without doing a thing other than running it again.

I've no problem in anyone doing what they want with the script, I was hardly going out my way to protect it but at least give credit to where it's come from and don't start telling everyone it's been modified making out it's for their own good when all you've done is remove reference to the original author and the ability to let everyone get the latest update.

Was this directed at me? Because if it was then get your facts right. I'm none of the above mentioned names in your post...and as i did not know where the script originaly came from i had no idea it was taken from your plugin.

My thanks above were to the original author whoever they may be....which infact turns out to be you...

Last edited:
No mate is was not directed to you but to the person who posted the above script and instructions over on the WoS forum to highlight A that his advice should be taken with a large pinch of salt (as indeed should many things on there) but B if you want to run the script type update rather than through ABM then you would be much better off running the plugin posted back in this thread as it will get you the latest update each time it's ran before it actually patches the entries in lamedb.

No mate is was not directed to you but to the person who posted the above script and instructions over on the WoS forum to highlight A that his advice should be taken with a large pinch of salt (as indeed should many things on there) but B if you want to run the script type update rather than through ABM then you would be much better off running the plugin posted back in this thread as it will get you the latest update each time it's ran before it actually patches the entries in lamedb.

I appologise mate.
After running the plugin i got black channels like most thats why i tried the script...not knowing it was the same thing, if i had tried oscam after running your plugin everything would of been ok...but at the time i would not of guessed the non working channels were down to the fact that mgcam wont work after running the plugin....or script.

Back