H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

yes i located the config folder but i only have oscam.server in there...shall i just transfer the ones you posted for me to that folder , ie oscam.user and oscam.conf ? would i need anything else in there?

@jfish ill pm you about remote access to my box afetr 10pm when im back from work..goto go guys..

Ill put my oscam files up for you later johnny.
On openvix they go in etc/tuxbox/config.

They work 100% all you need to do is edit the server file with your details.
If the details are entered correctly they should work.

Last edited:
I have tried. I went to 'menu' then 'setup' then 'auto bouquet maker' I chose 'config file' and that will update your files. After do a scan on 'auto bouquet maker'. This worked for me on all the HD channels.

or you goto etc/enigma2/ folder where lamedb file is that holds pids,

After finishing the scan you need to press the red button for 'all' then you will see multiple channels that are the same, only one of each channel will work.

Hi peepz i been reading over the last few days. I havent done anything yet. Running latest vix image on solo 2 box with both sly and virmin line via mgcamd. What to do guyz to get sound back on hd channels. Can some1 help me. Ive seen posts where they say to update ABM to latest then convert mgcamd to oscam. Just a lil confused and dont know where to start. Pm me if its easier

JUST USE THIS for god sake.. !!! openatv... ftp remove lamedb in etc/enigma2 folder........ then add this file ,, and add oscam as your cam... simple.

Attachments

• lamedb.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 37
JUST USE THIS for god sake.. !!! openatv... ftp remove lamedb in etc/enigma2 folder........ then add this file ,, and add oscam as your cam... simple.

And thats all i need to do? Remove that folder and add the new one in etc/enigma2. Download oscam from vix plugin set cam and bobs your uncle? Dont i need to change mgcamd line to oscam etc or is all that im your file?

When I try and download oscam from plugins I get an error.... oscam-atv (1.2_11214) - error says... "collected errors opkg _download_backend failed to download.... "perhaps you need to run opkg update" and "installing enigma2-plugin... on root. removing corrupt package file.... execution finished.

basically, oscam isnt in my list of cams after downloading it.

i cant get anything to work! the ABM thing doesnt work for me at all.

AKKI007... ARE YOU USING OSCAM.! have you changed lamedb file.. openatv image ftp it to etc/enigma2 over right or delete and upload this ..

obviously unrar first..

Attachments

• lamedb.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 7
Back