greyed ou channels t with err msg "service unavailable check tuner configuration"

grantsmith82

Inactive User
Reaction score
this issue is driving me crazy but im determined to find the cause of issue
let me explain the issue

it all started when i updated my channel list using rats updater i found that the sly sports active stream (1-13) became greyed out with err msg "service unavailable check tuner configuration"
15-18 were still ok. i thought was issue with rats latest release but this may not be case..

my box as original vu+duo on vix3.0 i have also tried 4 vu+ clones vix 2.4 now 2 of them have same issue and 2 of them updated and work ok with these channels (all on samke build of image)
i also flased 4 dm800SE this week usiong open pli all had the same issue being grayed out

its not a tuner scan issue as if i goto channel list all(red) then the channels are listed there 1471,1472 etc.. (i think) and will play fine

ive also tried updating the satellite.xml file also that made no difference

im baffelled whats causing issue especially as i programmed two vu+ clones identical and one was ok and 1 greyed them out.... im not only one other forum members have same issue and some dont.. i know there is a new lazards method i can use but i really want to get to bottom of this

i also tried manually scanning aswell
please suggestions guys...

I'm assuming the lazard method is the one developed by the phenom known in the circle as LraiZer.

Why bother trying to get to the bottom of something you perhaps have no real expertise in, I like to help where I can but let the big guns deal with the big issues and don't try to get in balls deep .....except with the mistress lol

Run the Laz plugin - it's a real boon !!

Hi mate :)
Ive had some time today to have a good look at this :) Ive found the problem and fixed it (I Hope) I will upload in a while as Im just off out now for a bit

Rat

Hi mate :)
Ive had some time today to have a good look at this :) Ive found the problem and fixed it (I Hope) I will upload in a while as Im just off out now for a bit

Rat

So cmon spill,you are not getting out of it that easy :D

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

it was a data issue, the same issue that can be had with AnyTime channels :)
similar to why some couldn't get Primetime to show a while back, for some reason if you do a clear old channel scan it can remove these channels

fingers crossed the new uploaded file fixes this :)

i will email you in a bit with the active screen that i took on saturday for you

they should all be correct and picons alreadt assigned mate :)

if you could check for me please

shall i just use your rats dw updater to check the update??
i just sent you email.. let me know if you get it.. and if its makes sense.

just updated... they all appear to be working aswell now..
i spent about 30 mins earlier with a working box matching the 1471,1472 with the relevent sly sports active etc.. but glad its now fixed :)

was the fix something done in dbedit?

so they work on boxes/images they never worked on before ?
so all good now on all boxes with any image ?

:) hope so

I looked back through some old bouquet files swapped and changed a bit and got them working that way :)

yes mate, sly sports active 1,2,3,4,5,10,11,12,13 are all now working 15,16,17,18 (were always ok)

did you get the email i sent with the screen numbers from the footy? and pics?

can you upload you latest file.. as i usually manually amend it with my own regions in the main list.

just updated another box with the rats DW updater and fixed it.. so all good. odd how some boxes worked though and some didnt.

Last edited:
I see football was on last night so flicked through the sports interactive :) they all seemed to be working :) unsure if the order (1, 2, 3, etc.) are correct ? but at least they all worked

:)

all looked ok games looked in order.. i think sly sports active1 shows the 7 game game preview screen then
slysports2 = game1
slysports3 =game 2 etc etc

Just been watching the champions league games on them (city lost *snigger*) and they are all fine, it doesn't matter if they ain't in the right order anyway as they have epg data so you can see what match is on which anyway :)

Sent from my telephone.

Back