rats bouquet problem

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, just downloaded rats latest channel list from his thread, sent it over from dreamboxedit, restarted enigma2, all went as usual, now all channels have greyed out on box and saying no tuners are active, so i downloaded rats channel list from 5.04.14 put that on and everythings working well again, minus the missing channels, box is a clone vu duo, anybody else having this problem its never happened before.

also tried it on a 800hd of a friend and his done the same freying out of channels.

@Rat any ideas pal

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing happened for me.

I think it's to do with the latest satellites.xml file that's in the bouquet. I've ended up replacing it with a copy from the previous bouquet, you then also might need to set your Tuner Config.

It's missing these 2 lines

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<!--

at the top of the file to comment out the first 2 line of the files which are comments

Try this one instead

Attachments

• satellites.xml.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 9
Or add this to the top of the file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<!--

Sorry guys
I was doing the bouquets as well as other things so looks like I messed up somewhere :(

all sorted now Ive updated files where needed

cheers guys all sorted, wiz that worked a treat, appreciate all replies.

thanks for update, I any still having issues with the channel lists,

the auto upadte I have setup @ 6am runs but i seems to have to swap the source between main and lame.org? to get it to work :(

is there anyone else having issues? I have lost alot of channels :(

just tried to update rats channel list to a 800hd, but getting an error in dreamboxedit about lamedb not being correct, any ideas anyone.

just tried to update rats channel list to a 800hd, but getting an error in dreamboxedit about lamedb not being correct, any ideas anyone.
just tried this when iv got back home on my vu duo and it worked fine, so why the error on the 800hd i dont get it.

:err:
Has the 800HD already got a bouquet on it ? maybe try to erase any channel list thats on it and try again

:err:
Has the 800HD already got a bouquet on it ? maybe try to erase any channel list thats on it and try again
hmm, where does the bouquet info reside on enigma 2 mate, ill be going back to try again tomorrow as im back home now, and yeah it already has your bouquet on it, just never encountered that problem whenever iv updated his box for him.

/etc/enigma2

:)
spoze you could just try removing the lamedb file first ? if that dont work remove the lot

:) back up first mate in case of problems lol

Back