Tuning TM 800 HD using RF lead to my MAC using Elgato eyeTV hybrid

Sadelco

Inactive User
Reaction score
Afternoon All,
Im new to digitalworldzsatellite and am looking for some guidance and knowledge from anyone familiar with the above set up. I am having problems tuning RF output from the TM 800 HD into my Elgato eye TV tuner which connects via USB to my MAC.
Here is a Summary of the equipment I am running and the tests done so far.

Receiver:TM 800 HD
Tuner:Elgato eyeTV hybrid
Mac:24 Inch,3.06 GHZ intel core 2 Duo, MAC OS X V 10.5.8
also
Sky Digi box used for Free viewing
37 inch Hisense TV

Tests completed so far
Sky Digi box tuned to Elgato eye TV on default RF channel 68, No problem with Elgato Tuner, picture and sound fine on Mac 24 Inch
Sky box currently tuned to Hisense TV on RF default channel 68, picture and sound fine, TV reconises RF output
TM 800 HD receiver tuned to Hisense TV, Works fine on Scart to Scart and also tunes via default RF channel 40, Picture and sound fine on TV, TV recognises RF output
TM 800 HD receiver connected to Elagto eye TV via RF (to the MAC) and auto scan completed but tuner doesn't see RF output. Manual channel entry also completed on Elgato Tuner but still wont recognise same
All the above have been done seperately

Knowns
Elgato eye TV working as it is picking up digital Tererstrial channels and also picks up RF output channel 68 from the Sky Digi box and displays on the MAC
TM 800 HD RF output working as it tunes via RF channel 40 to the Hisense TV
TM 800 HD scart output working fine on the TV
RF cable changed a few times just in case but all OK

Current set up
Skydigi box to Hisense TV
TM 800 HD to the MAC via Elgato TV tuner

Current Issue to be resolved
MAC not seeing RF output signal from TM 800HD via Elgato TV Hybrid
Have tried various different RF channel outputs(36,40,68) (In case they are clashing with others) from the TM 800 HD but Elgato still not picking up on a signal
Also tried composite and AV putput from TM800HD to Elgato and also not picking up on signal

A lot of info in the above but any help in solving the issue would be appreciated

Sadelco

Back