gretna

Gretna away first game of the season :( what a boring start.

Then we play the old firm so 3 wins would put us top of the league.

From these fixtures we will be at Fir park 3 times before the split, a possible 5 times this season. Pitty the only good thing about Fir Park is the Social Club...

aye the social club mate i think thats where ur team is during the game lol aye is gawny b another boring scottish football season..we wouldn't have it any other way!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

P.S. Falkirk_Bairn am onli windin ye up mate just football banter nae offence!!

Gretna away first game of the season :( what a boring start.

Then we play the old firm so 3 wins would put us top of the league.

More likely you'll be propping the league up with zero points.........

They will struggle in the bottom 3 or 4 all season. But would not bet against them staying up.

All the Fans from bottom 6 teams at end of this season must have been doing cart wheels when Gretna won the league because St Johnston would have been a lot stronger SPL side
But i agree 16 team league is well overdue as it is a disgrace this split crap

a 20 team spl with a similair set-up to england with the bottom leagues would be good for our game rejuvenate it from top to bottom GIE IT A GOOD KICK UP THE ARSE!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i think gretna will stay in the spl for 1 season and st mirren will go down this year (anyone but us!!) because they will miss john sutton's goals he's a good player and they will dearly miss him and i think if they dont get anyone good enough to replace him they will suffer it then gretna will go down the year after!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back