Got my Wii

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
GOT MY WII 2day from ARGOS!! Pre-ordered it on Saturday! Setting it up now and going to create my Wii Mii I think thats what its called!

Whats the best way to connect it? Scart or Composite? Havent got HD Component cable, not sure if its worth getting...

Is there anything special you can do once its connected to wifi?

Scart or composite i don't see any different from normal television, wifi you can download n64 games (with pay) surf the net free trial, and weather forecast etc...

how much are the N64 downloads ? any ideas m8
Im going to have to go to Argos me thinks to pre order :)

Edit: also are the N64 games played the same way as the Wii game..ie: movement ?

Last edited:
how much are the N64 downloads ? any ideas m8
Im going to have to go to Argos me thinks to pre order :)

Edit: also are the N64 games played the same way as the Wii game..ie: movement ?

no m8 the n64 games are played with either the gamecube controller for which there are slots or with the wii classic controller which plugs into base of the wii remote so it can be used wirelessly.

Sorry m8 i don't know how much (never tried it yet) but i think it wont cost much

You buy 2000 points for £15, N64 games cost 1200, snes ,nes and sega games cost 800 points.

so are argos DEFO taking pre-orders? Ive tried online but to no avail!!

Well my brother put our pre-order in on late saturday evening, he rang them today and they had them in stock and got it straight away at the local retail park. Im not sure about other towns but saying that there is a toys r us on the same retail park which didnt have any in stock. So I suppose its just down to luck... Worth a shot anyway...

Well my brother put our pre-order in on late saturday evening, he rang them today and they had them in stock and got it straight away at the local retail park. Im not sure about other towns but saying that there is a toys r us on the same retail park which didnt have any in stock. So I suppose its just down to luck... Worth a shot anyway...

Thanks mate, i'll just have to keep trying my luck I suppose!

VC games range in price, from 500 - 1000 points so far. Some require either the classic or gamecube controller, e.g. Super Mario 64. Others can be used with the Wiimote as well (no motion sensing) e.g. Donkey Kong. When you go into the shop each game displays controller icons telling you what will work with it.

Back