Horse and betting tale, someone from above

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Bit of a tale but here goes;-
A 3 weeks ago a friend asked me to look at a Zgemma for him so I plugged it in here and flicked through sports. He had racing channel set to the top of his bouqs so when I clicked on it a race was just ending and the commentator said "I think this could be a really special horse" which made me watch the replay. The horse was in a shitty Lingfield race but this horse blew in, literally was getting faster as it came to the end of a 1 mile 7 race, confidence ? not sure.

I made a note of the horses name and kept an eye out for it's next run which was yesterday, I'm not one for blurting tips when there my own pick so I didn't advertise it but I told a few m8's I strongly fancied it. The night before SkyBet had it in at 7/1 best odds race and first 4 placings ew so I thought, in a 14 runner at least I'll get my money back.

Before I go any further, my Dad who's long gone was horse mad, when he was a kid before the WII he was bookies runner going round everyone's houses taking bets for the bookie who were sat in the outside toilet. When he died he had 3 uncashed betting slips in his wallet worth under a tenner, he never missed a day without putting a lucky 15 on.

So, the Thursday afternoon just gone the prices came out for this horse and I went to put a tenner on it when I got this strange feeling a really weird feeling as though someone was telling me to put more on it it's gonna win. I really can't explain it so at that point I change it from £10 to £15 ew. 1/2 hour later I felt it again so weird , telling me to back it again. It might sound all bullocks but I went back and put another £15 on it.
That night I was watching the darts nodding off I kinda 1/2 dreamt my Dad shouting at the TV as he did telling the jockey to feckin whip it. So I got up, went to the PC and back it again £10 then another £15.

The next day when the racing commentator said "Their off !" it was funny really as I didn't get those nerves you feel when you've a sweat on a bet, instead I got a feeling of jubilation, the same feeling you get when your horse has just won a race, and I smiled upwards because I knew as soon as they set off it was going to win. The rest was history, it won and won very very easily beating a band of top juveniles at 10/1, the horse was called "Didtheyleaveuoutto 15:40 Ascot Friday 22/12/2017.
I'm a non believer when it comes to God Almighty watching over us but on the occasion I'm convinced my old chap was watching down on me the day I turned the Zgemma on and the Racing channel came on and when I was only putting a tenner on it. I think he was trying to give me a winner knowing things are tight in our household. My phone went mad as I told about 4-5 m8's who all had a few bob on it.

Attachments

• IMG-20171222-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20171222-WA0006.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20171222-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20171222-WA0007.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-20171222-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20171222-WA0008.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG-20171222-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20171222-WA0009.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 29
I had a similar experience once, away back in 2007 in fact the date was 07/07/07 I seen there was a horse running that day called seven and being the seventh sibling in my family I thought given the date the horses name etc it must be a omen, so I stuck seven quid on it and would you believe it........

..........bast*** came in seventh. :mad:

Back