Got banned !! xbox live

just tested mine and i'm not banned yet played GOW2 but only after release. my m8 played COD5 on saturday but not online for a few minutes. live log on its way now anyway so we'll see if they changed anything

I did not play GOW2 till official release date not even to try it and i did Not play cod 5 untill last night when i found i was banned i thought feck it i cant do any harm now !!

I may hang on for a few days before i go back online:BUMMER:

i am not saying that it is these games that is causing it but its the 2 games that seem to come up all the time in the threads and also the instance with witchy the other night makes me think it is possible that these are the culprits

my only thing is how the hell they can figure it all out unless as suggested in another forum that it was m$ them self who leaked the pre release games with a code in it either to hit a flag or show it as being a copy this resulting in a ban. we all know that m$ log everything that you do on your machine so there must be alot more info gathered than i thought

saying live log is normal so its gotta be bad rips again everyone seems to be blaming seed4me rips i dont think i've touched one of his releases so fingers crossed wont get ban hammer

EDIT: live log

not sure mate but i'm sure things will come to light sooner or later or is this just a run up to the NXE due out in the next couple of days

a guy on xs has just said him and six mates all played cod 5 and last night they were banned they all had the same copy and all played befor retail release so i may draw my own conclusion there

a guy on xs has just said him and six mates all played cod 5 and last night they were banned they all had the same copy and all played befor retail release so i may draw my own conclusion there

Yeah you believe what someone said on X-S off the bat

Jeez, peopel on X-S tell you they havent flashed the console with an invalid key even after sending you the hacked firmware.

Fact is, all sites will be like this for a few days.

Live Logs havent changed, its not 100% related to spoofs, although some are affected (not sure if thats a cause though)

Problem is, MS can post on these sites to and 'mix it up'

What MS cant do, is report as a trusted person to the people that need to know.

@ witchy mate i think it was the cod 5 you were playing the other night altho you were playing 1 player it was still online saying you were playing cod 5 thats when i dropped you a xbox message and this was befor release date

I play most games before they hit the shops mate, it really could be any one of my games.

I'll not get to see the new Dashboard now :(

got me too! I only really ever play pro evo! Not played any new games (call of duty, gears etc)

Oh Well, Ive been due now about 3 years! lol

I play most games before they hit the shops mate, it really could be any one of my games.

I'll not get to see the new Dashboard now :(

Can't you get the NXE from many respectable places?

It seems rather an opportune time for this to happen since many people like live they may buy another console and with so many good games out, why not, it will increase M$'s sales figures tremendously for the holiday season.

Yes mate but AFAIK it will scrub my Divx codec if I do that.

but i thought you needed a live connection to use the DivX codec, or is it still working? (I still use my good ol trusted Xbox 1 for all my streaming needs, XBMC just cannot be beaten, yet!)

Last edited:
The seed4me group released review copys of a couple of games now i.e fallout 3.

I would have a feeling that its the review copy's which are getting people banned rather that retail rips of games pre-release.

lol x-s and x-h servers are both being rattled!

I have a spoofed ms28 1.4 extreme played fallout 3, gow2 before release date. nothing has happened to me yet.

but i thought you needed a live connection to use the DivX codec, or is it still working? (I still use my good ol trusted Xbox 1 for all my streaming needs, XBMC just cannot be beaten, yet!)

You don't need to be connected to Live to watch videos mate, all you need is the codec stored on your storage device but AFAIK the new Dash scrubs it and needs to reconnect to Live get it back. :(

Totally agree about the Xbox and XBMC, nothing comes close, but the wife won't let me keep it below the TV in the livingroom as we have far too many gadgets plugged in as it is, lol

The seed4me group released review copys of a couple of games now i.e fallout 3.

I would have a feeling that its the review copy's which are getting people banned rather that retail rips of games pre-release.

lol x-s and x-h servers are both being rattled!

The joys of IRC ;)

havent actually got on it yet, common sense more like.

Gonna jump on now, get in the action.

Back