girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look on the bright side m8....it's all down hill from here :)

I work along the theory that..

Women, they are all bitches( apart from your mother, of course)

the grass is not greener, so if you can put up with the one your with, then thats as good as its gonna gets.
Amen

I work along the theory that..

Women, they are all bitches( apart from your mother, of course)

the grass is not greener, so if you can put up with the one your with, then thats as good as its gonna gets.
Amen

Jeez! This forum seems to be populated with sad mysogonists. :(

Jeez! This forum seems to be populated with sad mysogonists. :(

c,mon we know all women aint the same that would be stereotypical but most of em are bitchy and 2 faced i know my wife can be.

i agree though better the devil you know.

just finished doing my foundations, been at my work today since 8am, came home did work on the house and then the gf moans because i didnt tell her i wasnt hungry

Man i would be starving after doing all that. Whats it take to work up your appetite?

we dont force em to stay with us

been with my miserable cow for 8 years, every time she gets upset i tell her that i aint forcing her to stay here

woman are the opposite to wine, they get worse as they age

sorry to hear all that guys.

i got a lovely wonderful caring gf. cant fault anything with her.

(she standing behind me)

Wow some of you guys are bitter, I just married my girlfriend of 10 years and could not be happier she has always supported me and been nothing but a true best friend, if some of you are as miserable as you make your either with the wrong woman or you need to change your outlook on life

Best thing to do is as soon as you wake up in the morning with her say Sorry .It covers you for the day at least

lol you do know your future Farther in lawreads this forum :proud:
she gone upstairs now with a right face on her. ive got me cans, tv and lappy. oh and i have work tomorrow morn on the house again, then a 2hr driv to manchester. then sunday im in mexico, lets hope shes happy then.

Wow some of you guys are bitter, I just married my girlfriend of 10 years and could not be happier she has always supported me and been nothing but a true best friend, if some of you are as miserable as you make your either with the wrong woman or you need to change your outlook on life

I wish i could say the same m8 dont get me wrong i love my wife more than anything and would hate to be without her but that doesnt mean she is faultless.

She is a shop aholic infact she got up this morning left me with the kids and gone shopping this after being at work yesterday and out last night!

And i made the mistake of letting her eat wedding cake stops them wanting sex you know!!

you cant live with them, and not allowed to chop them up and eat them, happyness is made from what you have, and what you want aint always what you need or whatll make you happy

and no matter how annoying their little habbits or whatever can be, we can ALWAYS annoy them more, by pissing on the bog seat :proud:

Best bet is to agree to everything, then when it comes round just say you cant remember works for me every time lol.

would not be without my little swamp duck.

oh for goodness sake lads - and you are all perfect in every way i bet!!

c'mon go and give your other half a wee kiss n cuddle and tell them how much you love them and cant live without them!!

or will she think you just want your leg over

:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

have u ever thought....it could be u......:proud:

nowt wrong wi me tina i can eat a peach for hours lmao nah serious women cause trouble full stop only time there not causing trouble is when the chewing on a pillow

Back