girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
just finished doing my foundations, been at my work today since 8am, came home did work on the house and then the gf moans because i didnt tell her i wasnt hungry and now she has to have a horrible pizza. her words not mine. some people are never happy

just finished doing my foundations, been at my work today since 8am, came home did work on the house and then the gf moans because i didnt tell her i wasnt hungry and now she has to have a horrible pizza. her words not mine. some people are never happy

More pizza for you then..........:proud:

Wait until your married m8, it will all picture no sound for about a week......its great.......:proud:

mate i can kinda relate to your prob lol

my burd is a major league PITA but if you saw her you would know why i keep going back!

i occasionally get texts saying it aint working on the friday nite then on the saturday morning its you "cummin ae pick me up...?x"

lol bitch

but shes comin on my european tour to follow the well!!

cheers
MFCGAVMFC

she gone upstairs now with a right face on her. ive got me cans, tv and lappy. oh and i have work tomorrow morn on the house again, then a 2hr driv to manchester. then sunday im in mexico, lets hope shes happy then.

More pizza for you then..........:proud:

Wait until your married m8, it will all picture no sound for about a week......its great.......:proud:

Lmfao all true :Cheers:

sounds about right...only thing i can promise you is that it will get worse when you are married

Last edited:
dont try to work them put m8 ,, there all mad and the same ... in 20 years you'll just say yes to everything lol

been with my wench for 12 year a wedding lmao no hope in hell there all femalelizzards there tiers run down there back enjoy your pizza m8 leave her some crust for breakfast

my dad warned me when i was 13 women are good for 2 things in life spitting bairns and spitting on hancock not you skybabe theres always a one off but i took his advice wisely :proud: thats why i always gave my girfreinds a wide birth lol

finding a trust worthy woman is like bying a good second hand car need i say more

fcuking hard lmao

my dad warned me when i was 13 women are good for 2 things in life spitting bairns and spitting on hancock not you skybabe theres always a one off but i took his advice wisely :proud: thats why i always gave my girfreinds a wide birth lol

finding a trust worthy woman is like bying a good second hand car need i say more

fcuking hard lmao

Got to disagree there m8...sorry to say you've been given some shitty & very narrowminded advice.

Women are fantastic in all their shapes & forms, it may take a lot to understand most of them, but if you find the right one, you'd go through anything for them.

I may have a laugh at & with mine, but I would never change her for all the tea in China.

Got to disagree there m8...sorry to say you've been given some shitty & very narrowminded advice.

Women are fantastic in all their shapes & forms, it may take a lot to understand most of them, but if you find the right one, you'd go through anything for them.

I may have a laugh at & with mine, but I would never change her for all the tea in China.

awwww bless seedy your in love lol good on yous

ive just never found the right one m8 maybe someday people like you give me hope :Cheers:

Back