Get Your Plasma Out For The Lads!

ther yay go m8 u will get skarts and cables u need in ther and if u have a few extra quid to spend then dont buy the bottom of the range
FutureShop.co.uk - Scart Leads

these are the ones i have and they cost me £35 for 2 of them but a cant find the site were i bought them from
Thor AV Leads - Scart, S-Video, Phono, Digital Phono Coaxial and Fibre Optic (Optical) Leads

cheers m8 i'll have to invest when i get paid as the shadowing is doing my head in

cheers

krazy

Nice setup DevilFish, feeling well inspired to invest in a plasma now.

That's the idea mate! Thanks for the comments.

@krazylegz

I got my cables here. If they don't have what you want, email him and he'll make a cable up for you.

get your plasma's out for the lads

Looking at adapting my sitting room seen a few idea's thanks to Devilfish he pointed me in right direction, but am curious what the rest of the guys and not forgeting gals from D.W have did. So why not show off your systems, show others and give them idea's to create there own. I will follow up my post with pictures of before and during and after my build.

Seems to be a grey area on the forum of installs/creations on here so think i will start theball rolling and see how far it gets ..

Well here's the one i put up in the bedroom today £340 from Ebuyer

DSCF0537.jpg

DSCF0536.jpg

Nice clean setup DiscoDV. Its nice to have all the wires hiddeen.

Here's my tupence worth. Samasung 50" plasma can't remeber the model.

Hi Ronaldo121,

Its a Fujitsu-Siemens PQ42-1, I installed the RF controlled LEDS behind it seperately mind.

Basically, I had a water leak in my ceiling, which the whole lot had to be ripped down. I used this as an excuse to the missus to channel in the wires for my 7.1 speaker setup in the walls.

The HDMI and power cables from the panel as well as the speaker wires go into an inlet I channelled in behind the plasma, the it comes out of an outlet where my plug sockets are behind my AV unit.

Back