Get Your Plasma Out For The Lads!

Nice carpet :) was thinking of getting new carpet in the living room :) I have slightly darker walls though... Thanks mate, helping with my home decorating...

hi m8 does it blur fast movement as every plasma or lcd i have seen blurs when there is fast movement on screen

edogg

i new the dreamboxes was small but didnt realise they was that small, nice setup m8

Yes mate definately some nice features on quite a few of them... especially the 2 blondes at the front :)

now i could become a couch potato with a tv with those features

edogg said:
hi m8 does it blur fast movement as every plasma or lcd i have seen blurs when there is fast movement on screen

edogg

When I first got it...I was using a dbox and scart! Yuk! When you were watching football it was terrible, there was no defining edge to the players and they were blurry, as you say, when they were running or the camera was panning fast. I moved to Dreambox and got some decent component video cables (£40 per metre) and the picture is top notch now! The picture is way better! Just waiting ona HD Ready box now ;)

I thought loads of members had plasmas :( come on guys stick a piccy on of it :) dont be shy lol

Aldi 40" Hd Lcd Tv

sorry had to show ya mine :proud: I know I still gotta tidy up some wires lol

TELLY.jpg

Last edited:
fook me awesome m8 that is mouth drooling quality and i like were you put the speakers bet its awesome for movies and stuff one thing missing though a 360 ;)

fook me awesome m8 that is mouth drooling quality and i like were you put the speakers bet its awesome for movies and stuff one thing missing though a 360 ;)

It's amazing what a decent set of component cables does for your picture. Thanks!

Rat said:
not in the same class as urs m8 lol but a starter ;)
who knows a dreambox one day soon ;) lol

Your picture quality looks excellent! Dreambox is the future mate ;) especially if you want a (clear throat/cough/cough) HD Ready box.

Last edited by a moderator:
wish i had one:(

now all you's need is a motorised satellite to watch some XXX on them.

i'm stuck with a 32" panasonic tv till it dies or an insurance job;)

have u got a link DF for the component cable as i'm getting shadowing on my tv through my satellite and cheap crappy scarts.

krazy

wish i had one:(

now all you's need is a motorised satellite to watch some XXX on them.

i'm stuck with a 32" panasonic tv till it dies or an insurance job;)

have u got a link DF for the component cable as i'm getting shadowing on my tv through my satellite and cheap crappy scarts.

krazy

ther yay go m8 u will get skarts and cables u need in ther and if u have a few extra quid to spend then dont buy the bottom of the range
FutureShop.co.uk - Scart Leads

these are the ones i have and they cost me £35 for 2 of them but a cant find the site were i bought them from
Thor AV Leads - Scart, S-Video, Phono, Digital Phono Coaxial and Fibre Optic (Optical) Leads

Back