Get Your Plasma Out For The Lads!

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
I seen a thread like this on AVForums and it was huge!

It a Pioneer PDP-506XDE 50" with Freeview.
Home Cinema System is a Pioneer RCS-55
And of coarse a Dreambox 500C

If you've got a plasma and want to show it off, here'e the place!

It could give other people ideas of what to do if they're thinking about doing it!

Hope you guys like it! :)

DSCN0919.jpg

DSCN0918.jpg

DSCN0917.jpg

Last edited:
thats lush m8, very nice indeed well jelous.

i bought a jvc 32" about 3 years ago, its stupidly huge at the back, really tempted to get a new one but theres nout wrong with the jvc appart from its as big as a house. wish it would blow up so i could justify getting a new one lol.

allroad said:
like the TV but the speakers look well outta place TBH

Well that's your invitation for the opening game of the world cup put in the bin! :Laugh:

luving ur TV m8!!

Im very very jealus:proud: :proud:

lol, wheres the wires put i cant see any.
by the way nice work looks great

X-PAC said:
lol, wheres the wires put i cant see any.
by the way nice work looks great

They're inside the wall. All the wires come out at the corner of the room.

It's a bitch to do but well worth it inthe end!

Wow Wow Wow sexy piece of kit there DF :)

Come on lads Im sure LOADS of u have plasmas to show off ;) get them piccys uploaded :Hit:

devilfish said:
Well that's your invitation for the opening game of the world cup put in the bin! :Laugh:

pmsl i would have liked to see the spks on stands tbh

allroad said:
pmsl i would have liked to see the spks on stands tbh

That was the other option but we think the speakers on the wall looks better!

Last edited:
That is very nice m8, what's your address again lol

first off you need to get rid of the pioneer side speakers (they are good value but if you have dolby setup no need).

2nd you should never have put the front right and left at them levels they should either be level with the TV for optimum performance or they should be higher and pointed downwards towards the middle of main sofa for a better look.

3rd edited because looking again they look like bose (which model) i thought they was pioneer speakers soz

and i prefer the wider center speakers than a normal small one.

but saying all that its a very nice look im just a perfectionist when it comes to these things and its cost me about 8000 to get my living room the way i want it :) (PS 7.1 surround i have and ordering the yamaha AV reciever to go aswell)

2 weeks and ill post mine when me living room is fully finished.

PS how many back speakers do you have 2 ?, do you have left and right behind ear aswell as 2 back ?

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
Nice set-up.Simple enough to chase the wall and bury wires,bit difficult if its a false wall due the structure of the studding and supporting braces,causing problems when feeding wires in the wall space.

very nice

i have a 42" LG which i'm very happy with ( or was, looks like an insurance job coming up) dbox2 & dvd recorder. have to do with this pic as my cameras playing up

View attachment 15962

Last edited:
Back