Galaxy HD 3000 Digital Satellite Receiver

Did anyone ever download Geordie's sw and test it?

I mean he has managed to use some kind of software to make this so, shouldn't that be the real question?

Actually Geordie how marra!!! what software did you use to make it?

My box says block mismatch when trying to install that .abs.Any idea's how this is caused?

QUOTE=turner brown;2068343]ok got this box today and looks good at first view . only complaint is no usb at rear and the front one is behind the door
once i fired it up the software looked like the same as what you would find in an openbox same sort of layout and so on

the one i got was flashed and channel lists installed there is options to download channel lists and so on for the net
but when i picked the scotland area one it downloaded installed and then told me no channels :S

after backiing up the software its exactlly the same size as the openbox firmware so guessing this a clone of the openbox
it does have scart and rf in and out so might have t tuner installed and this is where the twin tuner think is coming from
i have yet to try this as dont have ariel installed

here is the firmware[/QUOTE]

hi how to updated channel list galaxy 3000 hd box

any 1 know how to updated galaxy 3000 hd box and channel list

hi how to updated channel list galaxy 3000 hd box

go into menu and try update ch file online the download was working a few weeks ago failing that you need to do a satellite scan

hi how to install ch list in to my galaxy 3000 hd box do i need any softare for that if need then what softare do i need
thanks

can any one provide or email me with the latest firmware for sat receiver galaxy hd3000,

thanks

does any one know how to install software via the null modem cable

Back