Galaxy HD 3000 Digital Satellite Receiver

giving up think box is knackered tried different lines just dont connect to server

Hi Sorry i need to post 5 times to download the files

Although it is now NW, it should be easy for me to change the channels myself?

Do this include the Sky Sports red button channels?

Still wont let me download it.

Last edited by a moderator:
this box is a headache for me it seems to have no signal on some channels. the dish is fine works well all my other boxes.
anyone had the same issues?

box is very easy to set when entered all details you press connect to server have you enabled dchp in network settings

This box has been a hassle, i've got a blackbox with a gift and as my hd3000 expired I tried the nline and did not connect at all, tried all sort, and could someone help me out with I have a few lines, how would I enter it into the box. and anyone got eastmidlands channel data?

hi , i need help also with this box its not connecting to the server , can someone please tell what files i need im completely lost with this box driving me mad . thankyou in advance with any help .

has anyone got the box working yet? im still getting not connecting to server when I know the details are correct and working as tested on another box. If anyone has any suggestions ie what to try to get it to work before I get a hammer out please let me know.

ive sorted 100s of them no problem at all ,probably best getting hammer out as they are easy to set up
alex

ive sorted 100s of them no problem at all ,probably best getting hammer out as they are easy to set up
alex

Just before I got the hammer out like a miracle having wiped it and reinstalled firmware for the 3rd time everything started to work :Biggrin2:

Still not the best box ive seen.

Hi Alex quick question for you, got everything working however when I try and get a channel update through channel data online it fails every time is there something im missing with the channel data?

hi m8
sorry channel update online is not working anymore as main importer has stopped importing and not supporting box but once you have a channel list installed just scan and update fav with remote its easy enough ,sorry about slow reply as been on hols

Cheers mate that explains things, the dude I got them off just said get rid and I think mines developed a fault as the box turns itself off every now and again on its own!

it will be something loose on psu had to resolder a couple of caps with dry joints

i might take a look at it over the weekend but to be fair im using a VU+ Solo now which is much better.

I have it with this box, it's a pain , really unstabe with cccam and keep on restarting buy its self im going back to my dm500s.

Hey guys
i got galaxy HD3000. But recently it has stopped working! I got get to see the free channels. :(
i have no idea were to get the server files or any other files to make the box work! Can anyone please help me??

Satellite: astra 2A,2B. Eurobid 1

thank you

if anyone has a prob getting this box set up for ccam give me an email

send a pm

download file and put on a usb pen then transfer it to your box...then enter your ccam files ! :Cheers:

Attachments

• HD-3000-Backup_0219_1618.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
Back