Galaxy HD 3000 Digital Satellite Receiver

Hi Guys could somebody be so kind as to give me link to purchase the Galaxy HD 3000 Digital Satellite Receiver would be very grateful, thx have a nice day

Hi,

I got one of these boxes last night, am usually good with technology but I havent a clue what to do here.

Ive done a multi satellite install and got quiet afew channels, BBC1 (Wales,London,SW etc) SS1 SS2 etc but no HD channels at all.
There is a menu called SkyHD Package channels (or similar) but I just get no signal on everyone.
I cant find any settings for the HD package channels to change the transponder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

No worries all sorted now.
Can I just get any Portable hard drive to record things to? Whats a reasonable size to get?

ok got this box today and looks good at first view . only complaint is no usb at rear and the front one is behind the door
once i fired it up the software looked like the same as what you would find in an openbox same sort of layout and so on

the one i got was flashed and channel lists installed there is options to download channel lists and so on for the net
but when i picked the scotland area one it downloaded installed and then told me no channels :S

after backiing up the software its exactlly the same size as the openbox firmware so guessing this a clone of the openbox
it does have scart and rf in and out so might have t tuner installed and this is where the twin tuner think is coming from
i have yet to try this as dont have ariel installed

here is the firmware

Does this backup contain the channel list aswell

hi just noticed this thread,i have one of these boxes but no idea how to put file foe the server on it any help will be appreciated....i have a test line but not a clue

menu tools networkserver you can enter details there if usb cfg must be rename .server.cfg

menu tools networkserver you can enter details there if usb cfg must be rename .server.cfg

Hello Alex

I'm fairy new to this box, in fact I'm just helping out a friend with it. I have the skybox f3 which works perfectly without issues. However I'm trying to install the cccam lines onto this Galaxy HD 3000 thing and its driving me mental, so hoping you might be able to help.

I've renamed the file to .SERVER.CFG and the box is connecting to the network (cam - gives me connect verified message) however when I'm on the channel it just displays scrambled! the FTA channels work fine. I just can't get my head round why it wont work if the cam is connected and the internet is all plugged in.

I don't have any firmware for the box either nor do I know if that needs to be changed or not.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi m8
i would forget ccam the box contunally disconnects from ccam works great with nline newcamd though ,will upload my galaxy sw with channel list later on .
alex

here is my sw with north east channels also blank server.cfg

Attachments

• GALAXY GEORDIE.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • server.zip
    127 bytes · Views: 33
Thanks buddy, I look forward to the galaxy SW.

I think the cccam that I have is a newcamd with 5 lines. Though I've just asked the supplier if its clines or nlines. I don't know the difference.

Thanks again buddy.

Thanks a lot Alex,

Im in the midlands so I assume that will not make to much of a difference with the north east listing?

Sorry to be a pain but I have to post 5 times before I can download the file you sent over. Could you just give me a quick guide on how to go about installing the firmware? I'm guessing put it on the root of the USB then update by USB and that will do it, then I will have to add the server file once the firmware is installed?

I'm use to the SkyBox but this is something completely new to me.

Once again thank you for all your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have similar problem was watching it then went scrambled line is fine tried on another box tried putting line in again just wont connect to server anybody got any ideas thanks

a cline starts with c: an nline starts with N: if you have 5 line then i would say its a european line normally c but good be n

is there anyway to delete the lines that are on the box so can start a fresh as i cant seem to delete them

a cline starts with c: an nline starts with N: if you have 5 line then i would say its a european line normally c but good be n
my line is nline just cant get it to connect again i know nline is fine as working on another box

yes there is a delete button it tell you on the screen you can also delete and add new line via remote ,make sure the other box is not connected ,think this is as much as i want to say or will be breaking rules ,there is a button to connect and disconnect from server ,you may have to look in server list as server o

it wont let me download firmware or channel lists could there be somthing wrong with it being able to connect to internet

going to try to load firmware posted earlier on by usb see if that helps

THE download server dont work anymore as importer not taking anymore due to high fault rate

Back