fun card auto update fixed

works for me, on tw usin funcard 4 and my programmer is a infinity phoenix usb :xmas:

ppv doesnt work tho

gton said:
Nice1 - Thanx!! It works but I am not able to get ppv?? - I'm in the tw area.
depending if u are VOD yet and if u are CR3/4 u will not get PPV on a fun ;)
enjoy the rest of the channels :)

trading

cric2k said:
cheers big ears!

it works brilliantly for me - now I can give all the family all cheapey funs and keep the roms for myself and paying customers!

so u are saying that you openly trade from others work i shall consult with admin wheather you require a ban

edit just read the rest off the thread perhaps you should word your posts more carefully

Last edited:
do i need different softwear trying to program auto update fun4 using infinity usb i51 software when it comes to loading external eprom its not there although i have made the bin and saved it any ideas?

why use this

if using this , will it mean no need to update the card every time ntl role keys ?... if so great and also what will they do next to challange the brains of this site..lol

Thanx Rat.

I have also prog'd a stnd fun card and am able to get PPV using that?

Can anyone tell me anything about VOD and the CR number and how I check what CR my box is on and if i'm in a VOD area?

Nice one , pure N~L spot on and PPV all fine , will have to see what happens when keys roll.
Thanks....

thanks all

all working here TW g,head just waiting for the roll. love the snow:Jester:

thanks guys

big-ron

no matter what i try im getting a mute error.

I know its not my progging method, as using exactly the same method on the old crypthex doesnt throw up the mute error, but obviously doesnt update. i've tried mixing the files from the old with the new but still getting mute card error. tried ird backwards and forwards, tried as bin and hex with swapbinhex. tried using funprom and fun magic.. all with the mute error.
any ideas?

Works fine for me ta very much.softscoop r u using nagra to change your bk&ird

well i programmed my fun and first time around it said invalid card
reprogrammed it again and it worked ??????

well at least its on now :)

Works pure nthell i think c&* is the only one thats not working at the moment did my mates all working a bit slow but i guess its cos he hasnt had to wait for a update in age's (slow - took 6 seconds)

AU update on FUN2

Does the AU on funcards only work on FUN4? I have a FUN2 and have followed the tutorial exactly but it does not work for me. I only get the normal teresstrial channels and a blank screen elsewhere (apart from the blue program info bar).

Is there an AU update for FUN2?

Back