fun card auto update fixed

when i convert the image to hex it become 91kb is that ok

Thanks mate going to give this a go now :):)

cheers big ears!

it works brilliantly for me - now I can give all the family all cheapey funs and keep the roms for myself and paying customers!

cric2k said:
cheers big ears!

it works brilliantly for me - now I can give all the family all cheapey funs and keep the roms for myself and paying customers!

Hmmmmmmmm?

sorry i mean't people i know who actually give me money for the cards (cus they do cost me money) instead of having to give family them for nothing!

:Cheers: fantastic works a treat and updated in about 10 seconds in sammy in nthello
welldone and thanks to whoever fixed this:Cheers:

Nice one andy1234 ;)

Top man...just dun one and running pure N^L

TWOBEERCANS said:
this has all been covered in the massive au funcard thread. make it the same way and use the new flash and int eep files in this release V2.
works ok - takes longer than a mosc to au though LOL about 3 minutes for me.

strange thing that mine took about 15 20 seconds to fire up, must have put card in at the right moment lol

and thanks to every one that has worked to bring us another great fix

Last edited:
Magic works 100% in pure N^L.

Have Fun.

:Cheers: 2 all. :xmas:

I have not had TV for 2 days. I have attempted the au on a Fun4 card without success. my box does not change channels and I do not have the standard channels either. can someone advise where I am going wrong

I am in a TW area and since the VOD upgrade I have not been able to programme my funcard

Nice1 - Thanx!! It works but I am not able to get ppv?? - I'm in the tw area.

nice one thanks , took about 1 min on a fun2 card , and about 5 min on a galaxy (funcard) , both working 100% on pure n*l

Back