fun card auto update fixed

I use an Infinity USB Phoenix with FUN2 card, with latest updated software.

As per text file in original RAR file, after using NagaEdit to edit the bn11 file to put in your IRD and BOX Keys, after saving the updated file rename the "bn11" extension to "bin" (e.g. "NTL.bn11" to "NTL.bin"). Then Flash = "crypthex2-ntl.hex" (for NTL area), Int EEprom = "CryptHexEEP.hex", Ext EEprom = "NTL.bin". Write card (remember to erase first). Put box into standby (NOT OFF), put in card, wait about 5 mins, then turn box on.

Mine works fine, many thanks to all those involved.

au on fun2

gladwinsmall said:
I use an Infinity USB Phoenix with FUN2 card, with latest updated software.

As per text file in original RAR file, after using NagaEdit to edit the bn11 file to put in your IRD and BOX Keys, after saving the updated file rename the "bn11" extension to "bin" (e.g. "NTL.bn11" to "NTL.bin"). Then Flash = "crypthex2-ntl.hex" (for NTL area), Int EEprom = "CryptHexEEP.hex", Ext EEprom = "NTL.bin". Write card (remember to erase first). Put box into standby (NOT OFF), put in card, wait about 5 mins, then turn box on.

Mine works fine, many thanks to all those involved.

I followed the above EXCEPT for "put box in standby (not off), put card in, wait 5 mins, then turn on box".

I just put the card in and waited - nothing.
I also left card in and powered off and on - nothing.

I will try your method tonite and hope to get it to work. If you got it to work on FUN2 then I guess it saves me getting a new fun4.

Will let u know.

Thanks m8

i tried this a few times woth no luck, tried again using the info above and this time it worked, possibly as i had box off...that was the only difference to how id failed

I got Fun2 and Fun5 both working using the method I wrote earlier. I found that putting the box into standby and NOT OFF always seems to work. Also found that you need to wait about 5 mins before it auto upated. You could always put in the current keys when using NagaEdit but this would not give proof that the autoupdate was working, I did this once just to prove the card was working.

Hope this helps.

Back