Free Money

dodger

Member ++
Reaction score
This totally works - Me and the wife earned £212 doing this for the Champions league final. the site is updated regularly.

http://www.allbetswin.com/

too late for tonights game obviously but the next one will be along soon!!

Havent looked into this propley but
U Do This At Ur Own Risk
DW Holds No resposability For U Loosing Ur Money LOL :)

Son of Fred said:
Try taking a look at this one too:

http://www.sports-arbitrage.com/

I'm completely lost but then you are looking at someone who at the age of 34 put his first bet on the National this year! Always seem gambling as being able to afford throwing it away.

looks like the arbs to go for with these are the grand prix as they seem to be hitting +10% returns.

if these company's can make that much money they wouldent share it with us
they want to make money out of us :lsabre:

I'm going to give it a go on the next one as i think the odds will have changed now as its 3 days old now.

mike

dizzy1 said:
if these company's can make that much money they wouldent share it with us
they want to make money out of us :lsabre:

I think the allbetswin site gets dosh from referalls, Ive done it for the Japan V Mexico game and Ive already got my first 25 credit and no matter which way the game goes Im going to get at least £210 + £25 so Im up already and I havent got my other £100 cashback yet.

SCHWING! :BLOBBY:

revans3 said:
I think the allbetswin site gets dosh from referalls, Ive done it for the Japan V Mexico game and Ive already got my first 25 credit and no matter which way the game goes Im going to get at least £210 + £25 so Im up already and I havent got my other £100 cashback yet.

SCHWING! :BLOBBY:

I don't think it works quite that way - I note with the mexico bet the £25 free bet is not returned - and that there is no cash back in your pocket just two free bets to win more money with (so they say). I could be wrong but that's how I read it??

Another thing - bookies are not going to lose - if this was all money back in your pocket then they would be going out of business very quickly. What I think happens is that you win and you get a credit in your account (except perhaps the money you won with your own deposited funds) and then you can bet that later (which most people will lose on) and you ill not be able to do the system as there would be no free money as an existing customer.

Good luck if it does work.

The 'free' bet is actually cash that can be withdrawn. I've done this 3 times using different accounts (wife etc.) + it works. follow the instructions + you can't lose. I'm sure we'll get feed back from revans3 about their extra pocket money!

Spikeman said:
I don't think it works quite that way - I note with the mexico bet the £25 free bet is not returned - and that there is no cash back in your pocket just two free bets to win more money with (so they say). I could be wrong but that's how I read it??

Another thing - bookies are not going to lose - if this was all money back in your pocket then they would be going out of business very quickly. What I think happens is that you win and you get a credit in your account (except perhaps the money you won with your own deposited funds) and then you can bet that later (which most people will lose on) and you ill not be able to do the system as there would be no free money as an existing customer.

Good luck if it does work.

No Spikeman, I went for the matched deposits not the free credits - Ive already got 25 cash back.

If you want to try a few "Arbs" for free, then try here :

ProfitPortal

It seems that you won't get as many, and you might miss a few, but it's FREE.

I've not tried it yet, but working for a MAJOR Bookmaker, I can state that overbrokes/arbs DO exist.

Our odds compilers look out for them, and have even been known to "limit" the accounts of people who bet large amounts on them over a long period of time, but what the hell - I'm going to give it a go.

Thanks for the link to "AllBetsWin" as well. I'm going to take the free cash on offer at their website on the next event and use it as part of my opening "capital" for the Arbs.

Thanks for the idea. I've never been a gambler, but then this isn't really "gambling" is it ??? Can you call it "gambling" when you CANNOT lose ????

Back