Free Money

I have just placed my first 3 bets on the bolton game and should be £105 up if this works if it doesnt then i will be either £5.78 or £13.50 down which is a loss im prepared to take. Thanks

Believe me - If you did it right, you will be up.

I have been recommending this site to ANYONE who will listen.

Anything to take money (legally) from the bookies - And I should know. I maintain the servers for one of the BIG bookmakers in the UK.

SO far i have recieved the cashback from 2 of the bookies but mansion are a pain in the bum wanting ID and copy of debit card before you can withdraw funds and to top that off my bet won with them so taking a little longer than i thought but they did say 72hours for funds to be withdrawn once ID is received. so if you dont mind delay you definately cant lose but be careful as mansion brought a new rule in that they now charge 1% on sports exchange bets whether you win or lose but you still end up with profit at the end of it. Thanks

I was a little sceptical about this all, but seeing that it does work next time its on i'm in!

Well, I've just decided to give this a go on the Newcastle vs Bolton match but haven't got £20 cash back on Betfair (even though allbetswin.com says I should when I sign up) but as long as I get cash back off the other 2, then great!

Took me fecking ages to do! The submit bet section was hidden by the help section on Betfair (but I was too lazy to look at the help - lol) and VC kept coming up with errors deposting cash from my debit card - worked first time on my credit card though.

Fingers crossed!

It usually takes until the following day to get the £20 from Betfair.

As regards Mansion, just be patient - They do pay up, but they are a little slower than the others.

One other thing. You can do this more than once, providing that you use different cards. The only ones not to pay up a second time for me were Mansion (although I have been told that "sometimes they do, sometimes they don't".

However. Even without their £50, I still made £62 on the Chelsea v Arsenal game this weekend, after I made £100 on some Norwegian match a couple of weeks back.

I'll be doing it again in the next couple of weeks as well. Even if I "only" make £50-60 instead of £100-120, it's WELL worth half an hour of my time to set up.

Well that's that done. Just have to wait for my cashback of Mansion and the funds to clear. Great!

Pie Eyed said:
It usually takes until the following day to get the £20 from Betfair.

As regards Mansion, just be patient - They do pay up, but they are a little slower than the others.

One other thing. You can do this more than once, providing that you use different cards. The only ones not to pay up a second time for me were Mansion (although I have been told that "sometimes they do, sometimes they don't".

However. Even without their £50, I still made £62 on the Chelsea v Arsenal game this weekend, after I made £100 on some Norwegian match a couple of weeks back.

I'll be doing it again in the next couple of weeks as well. Even if I "only" make £50-60 instead of £100-120, it's WELL worth half an hour of my time to set up.

Do they not make any checks on your address or phone number or anything?

Back