for the girls on the forum - only

I think it's a good idea

(i have a girls name :) )

do we have any female mods to oversee it ?

@ citizen66: its being looked into now ;)

do we have any female mods to oversee it ?

you're fired! now someones gonna start ranting on about equal opportunities and all that stuff and we all know that wimin cant do things like modding, besides, itd mean keeping the mod section clean lol (no more beer cans, pizza boxes, inflatable stuff, bits of wire, odd socks, etc laying about everywhere)

lol

you're fired! now someones gonna start ranting on about equal opportunities and all that stuff and we all know that wimin cant do things like modding, besides, itd mean keeping the mod section clean lol (no more beer cans, pizza boxes, inflatable stuff, bits of wire, odd socks, etc laying about everywhere)

lol

excuse me if thats not a a comment re equal opportunities what is!! wimin cant mod says who??? give us a chance then - id happily do it as it was my suggestion in the first place and yes i have experience of modding/admin on a site so i know my stuff i will have you know. i did not know it was being looked into - no posts from mods or admin to say so or no pms to myself - sorry but my crystal ball is away at the moment!! how many girls post in the adult room?? no many and no wonder??? if any mods/admin want to discuss with me i am happy too. it was only a suggestion for the girls to discuss things and maybe get to know each other a bit better that was all.

the reason for not wanting the lads in is the daft comments like above (dolly etc) and hijacking of threads.

as i said not 1 pm received by me.

lorraine

just wondered how many girls on the forum and if its worth a powder room ie to discuss girly things - perfume, straightners, make up etc etc not a place to moan about your fella!!! the lads have their own room so just wondered if its poss for us.

please reply girls (ONLY) if you think it would be worth while. its good to talk

Lorraine

xxx

If there was a bloke who likes a bit of cross dress where will he go, does it mean that he won't be allowed in powder room.

Mind you, I'm not talking for myself, just saying for those who may be afraid to say.

u also have my vote and i have put ur request forward ,will have to wait n see what happens ladies

lol

only said it as a wind up ;)

i think the rooms a good idea

What ever happened to women wanting equal opportunity ? Having a Women only room is Sexist if you ask me, or do they only want equal opportunity when it suits ? Hmmm

i'm a male and i think the girlies should have a girlie place to chat women stuff...can't see the problem if all the mods say no then could be seen as chauvinistic on the ladies behalf..its not a problem in sorting a part of the forum for themselves unless the men are scared fo something lol

k it has been decided by admin

there wont be a girls room
we r all one comunity so we all use all rooms
nobody is stopped for using general chat there is also the shout box for all to use

so girls room no sorry

you girls can post anything you like in the general chat forums ????

you can post about your nails probably be surprised how many wierd bloke members reply lol

Back