for the girls on the forum - only

Lainie

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondered how many girls on the forum and if its worth a powder room ie to discuss girly things - perfume, straightners, make up etc etc not a place to moan about your fella!!! the lads have their own room so just wondered if its poss for us.

please reply girls (ONLY) if you think it would be worth while. its good to talk

Lorraine

xxx

GHD's rock!

Nothing else will do.

Powder room = Toilet = adult room !!!!

Lets do it in there !!

well that was a complete waste of time - u guys have the adult room. i had a peak and my god even i was shocked at the content!! some content should be retitled the sickos room - lol

: big crow

girls looking for a good powder room - pm me

:littleang

hi skybabe thanks for getting back to me but i can see its a complete waste of time - thread hijacked so i get the message loud and clear.i am doing my best on here but my god its difficult when you dont have mates on here!!!

there are girly rooms elsewhere!!!

hi skybabe thanks for getting back to me but i can see its a complete waste of time - thread hijacked so i get the message loud and clear.i am doing my best on here but my god its difficult when you dont have mates on here!!!

why all the negitive comments, yes we have an adult room for all our members to use so why do you want a room just for yourself, what wrong with talking about hair products in general chat section.

you got my vote hun

why all the negitive comments, yes we have an adult room for all our members to use so why do you want a room just for yourself, what wrong with talking about hair products in general chat section.

cause were greedy hun and what has hair products got to do with tampons and smear tests lmao and we like to keep it a secret from u men that we have to fake it ;) but if ur sure i suppose we could talk bout it in gen chat what u reckon lainie raflmao aw loves u really nap ;);)xxx

Back