NordVPN offers free subscriptions for educators during the pandemic

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
NordVPN will support educators all over the world with free online security tools. We are offering 6 months of free NordVPN, NordPass, and NordLockerfor universities and institutions of higher education affected by the pandemic.

1586429648954.png

Shutdowns, quarantines, and lockdowns have forced educators online. This brave new world of remote learning is not without dangers of its own. NordVPN is stepping up to help.
NordVPN will support educators all over the world with free online security tools. We are offering 6 months of free NordVPN, NordPass, and NordLocker for universities and institutions of higher education affected by the pandemic.
Why educators need online security tools
Academic institutions are treading on new ground. They’re conducting remote courses, setting up online exams, and digitizing day-to-day tasks when possible.
Meanwhile, cybercriminals have been keeping themselves busy. Coronavirus-related scams and security incidents are surging, from fake websites and fraudulent emails to outright cyber attacks.
Educators have their hands full. We come in to help.
NordVPN secures internet traffic
It’s easy to use — it encrypts online traffic with just a click. NordVPN also lets you change your virtual location. So if you’re an educator stuck abroad, you’ll be able to access work information that’s only available from your home country.
NordVPN is the bare minimum you need for remote work.
NordPass protects passwords
NordPass is a password manager. Educators have to juggle multiple accounts, so they reuse passwords. Everyone does, it’s human nature — and it’s also a huge vulnerability.
NordPass generates strong passwords, keeps them in a secure vault, and lets you share passwords or notes with colleagues or students.
NordLocker encrypts files
Educators can keep and share (large) files securely with NordLocker. This tool encrypts files on your computer or cloud via a drag-and-drop.
NordLocker makes sure that even if an attacker breaks through your outer cybersecurity barriers, they won’t be able to access your files.
Who is eligible
Universities and institutions of higher education in:
  • Albania
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Bulgaria
  • Canada
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Czechia
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
How to apply
Representatives of universities or institutions of higher education need to fill the form on this page.
You’ll need to:
  • Enter your work email address (personal email addresses, e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc. are not eligible).
  • Provide the website of the university or institution of higher education.
  • If possible, link to your faculty member profile.
You will be approved within 48 hours.

Free VPN for educators during the pandemic | NordVPN | NordVPN

Greetings!I have a lot of homework to catch up on as a student. But what helps me is that I've only just learned a method and a way to go about it. I find philosophy paper writing service that can write any essay quickly and effectively. They have frequently come through for me, and I appreciate them. I'm hoping that everyone will benefit from it.
It's called cheating mate. It's been around for years

1682246502333.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back