For ppl who signed upto Sky Half Price deal last year on DW

hello mate..

did you phone up on the day or the day after your sub ran out :proud:

nice one getting another 6 month out of them :Clap:
Phoned a couple of days after it ran out mate so have to pay a wee bit extra this month but still better than a full price sub!
HH

Phoned a couple of days after it ran out mate so have to pay a wee bit extra this month but still better than a full price sub!
HH

thanks HH, ill ring them back on the day mine runs out :Fish:

Renegotiated my sly after offer ran out & got a further 6 months at half price for full package but extra £10 for HD. Checked my bank statement today & guess what .......................
Yep, they charged me full price ! Rang up & will be getting a credit on next months bill to cover extra that I paid this month, guy said he couldnt understand why the offer was nor reinstated :Angryfire I wonder how many people dont check accounts & would have just paid without knowing or do you think I will be a one off :Fish:
Moral of the story is make sure you check your account to make sure they re apply any discounts.

Cheers

just been on and got a 6 months extension for half price :Clap::Clap:
no haggling just said I heard of people getting the 6 months extension when their contract was up and the guy said no problem I will extend your discount for another 6 months....

took me six's calls but finally got it a £39.99 for twelve months buggers were hard to crack for a deal lol

cheers

osborne82

Just phoned the 0844 number as the other 1 not working after selecting the options got through to somebody Called Alex.

He questioned why i havnt got my phoneline with sky and after telling him
that My phone was also used as a Multiple Sclerosis Helpline and it would be too much hassle getting a BT line connected to my house etc he couldnt do enough for me i told him about the extra 6 months and he didnt know about it but went and found out about it and has now applied it to my account again, Dont know if it was the MS thing but he kept thanking me for my charitable work.

just been on and got a 6 months extension for half price :Clap::Clap:
no haggling just said I heard of people getting the 6 months extension when their contract was up and the guy said no problem I will extend your discount for another 6 months....

What are you guys paying? Because at the moment for me its £25.50 per month Sky World inc HD I dont want to extend for another 6 months if a half price offer comes in between for new customers.

What are you guys paying? Because at the moment for me its £25.50 per month Sky World inc HD I dont want to extend for another 6 months if a half price offer comes in between for new customers.

I am about £45 but have a multiroom sub and espn on top of the half price deal, they never mentioned anything about having to pay for HD this time round, just said they would extend my current discount for 6 months so will keep an eye on the bill in case they charge me for the HD.

you guys have it handy lol,in irl i am paying euro66 for basic and hd movie pack:proud:

How much are the Sky+ HD boxes that they were giving out with this deal going for second hand ??

Think i'm just gonna sell my 2 boxes when my contract runs out in Jan to fund a motorised setup, got a decent share sorted I hardly watch it anyway !!!

How much are the Sky+ HD boxes that they were giving out with this deal going for second hand ??

Think i'm just gonna sell my 2 boxes when my contract runs out in Jan to fund a motorised setup, got a decent share sorted I hardly watch it anyway !!!

Just had a quick look atn completed listings on fleabay, anything from 40 to 70 quid so you'd maybe get £100 after fees for them.
HH.

be more easy fine a nice little solid server to join,wot im going to do sky prices to high these days all repeats

I rang sky to cancel they will extend for 6months which I said ok sounds great but then he said your HD offer is seperate and that you will have to ring up to see if you can get that extended too. So if it doesnt get extended then I will be paying £36 per month instead of £26 for 6months!

So for those who have extended I would double check you dont have to pay for SKY HD extra!

I said dont change my account I will think about it and call back... Going to call back later and see what I get offered again.

I rang sky to cancel they will extend for 6months which I said ok sounds great but then he said your HD offer is seperate and that you will have to ring up to see if you can get that extended too. So if it doesnt get extended then I will be paying £36 per month instead of £26 for 6months!

So for those who have extended I would double check you dont have to pay for SKY HD extra!

I said dont change my account I will think about it and call back... Going to call back later and see what I get offered again.

best thing to do mate, as you get different offers depending on who you speak with. I found telling a sob story like on deal or no deal, gets them to play ball a bit better.

so the best deal from Sky is half price for 6months, not bad, and to add hd is a extra £10

F**K forgot to ring up again best do it today!

I phoned them, but my deal doesnt run out till march so they told me to call back next month.

Back