Football on viasat

Just signed up and its working fine but I have a question about the smartDNS. How does it work as i am not set as being in Egypt think its Denmark or something. Videos are playing just fine though.

First game this season we arent on anything i can get on my satellite box. Think the £28 is worth it for the english audio! Going to play the stream and sync my satellite box as i hate not having english audio for the games.

Worth it just for that so anything extra is a bonus!

Last edited:
Just signed up and its working fine but I have a question about the smartDNS. How does it work as i am not set as being in Egypt think its Denmark or something. Videos are playing just fine though.

Their are not allowed to stream to UK IP's so basically anyway else in the world you can watch including Ireland.

smart dns just works it kicks in when it needs to
i have mine set up in the router so any device used or browser or os as dual boot will work
i have had it when it is not on telling me to log in and when the light is green youre good to go
its very handy as well if you want to catch up on tv with sites like hulu iview for australia and prob loads more
also if abroad can use for services like bbci player etc
also i have found it good for irish rte player in uk as do like the hurling and have live streams same as champions league matches are streamed live as well on rte 2

Well I have to say I was a little dubious, but you guys that put research in on this and post the how to's etc.

Big thank you.

Decided to set it up this morning give it a try, was more than happy ran it off one of my media centre's on a 40" TV and it was very good in fact I have never seen a football stream as good. Surprisingly enough it was as good and in some cases better than some of the satellite channels.

Fast flowing action was in SD close up action or slower Action the player actually switched to HD, the player appeared to adapt to the action

Couple pauses in the first half but only lost a couple seconds at most the second half a 2 blue screens even these were less than 10 seconds (seen this happen on Satellite) and no pauses.

In fact I'm going to use the commentary via my media centre and the HD Satellites channels that play non English Commentary I'm going to splice the 2 together

All round is perfect for a Football Nut

Saw my supported club Everton win 3-1 Live so pretty happy would recommend.

Need a decent internet connection if you want the quality hence a good deal of the game was in HD (I'm still surprised at that)

So everyone who contributed to this thread NICE ONE :thankz:

Horrid feeling ive been banned.....cant get on with my smart dns.Ok with vpn though

Horrid feeling ive been banned.....cant get on with my smart dns.Ok with vpn though

if you were banned you would not be able to log on to the site regardless of using vpn or smart dns
did you log in to your smart dns account to see if you had the green light ?
what happens sometimes to me is i get the message your ip has changed you need to login press here and after i have logged in and get the green light i search for the sight again in fresh tab no problem .
i have bookmarked the login page for easy ref and have the smart dns settings in router
hope this makes you feel better as if you can still watch you can not be banned

I had intending uploading a a screen shot yesterday (just after half-time), but decided to read the forum rules more thoroughly as images regardless of how they are produced when they are licensed content is a little grey area. And I don't want to do anything that might site.

If an admin or mod says okay I'll upload it but I think its probably better to be viewed by PM only and not published on the open site.

Just being careful sorry if I'm over cautious but better to be safe than sorry.

Is that smartdns just for streaming? I assume I will need the vpn if I want to look like I am from another country, ie for signing up

yep smart dns for streaming and loggin on
you need the vpn for signing up to the site i found a free egyptian one for the cairo region
then just follow the instructions in the guide that you can download somewhere at the beginning of the thread

i grasp most of this but how do you turn vpn on and off as i would like to give it a try , or has any one done a tutorial.

thanks

ok i have worked it out and have subscribed to adtv am having problems how do you view content on line as i go to the online tab on the top of the site and nothing to sign in ,am i missing something here sorry for the dumb ass ??

RE: Mag 250

Hi think I'm in the right forum apologies if not.
just bought a Mag 250 know nothing about IPTV, looking for someone off this site with Knowledge of linux, this box came to me last week played about with it over the weekend and by some fluke got a video from u-tube to work, the picture was breath taking looked like 3d I have a samsung LED but this was the best picture I have seen on a screen, looking for some one who has knowledge on how to install the software called STALKER on this box which does the business, site is infomir which has a talk through on how to install but its way over my head.
Regards Phil

Re: Mag 250

Which smartdns do i need?

At first i have egypt vpn and when match started i could turn off vpn and picture was great. But now when i turn off vpn video stops...Anybody have the same problem?

Please send PM which smartdns i need.

Back