Football on viasat

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What the crack with the epl football on viasat this year?

I know someone that is complaining that he has a sub paid up for another year but gets no football now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Viasat have been tipped off by the premeireship i think to stop there satellite signal being beamed,so they are swapping there sat systems to cable boxes,loads of info on LJ's forum....

Has anyone seen this yet? WatchADMC.com

Just typed watch admc online in google and that came up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have removed the live link m8 and I wouldnt trust that site either

Went ahead and bought it, thought it may be too good to be true but it uses paypal so thought I would give it a go! Low and behold im not watching all the highlights etc. on my pc and my iPad lol! Costs about £50-60 all together for all 380 games! Can't wait for saturday now :D

Went ahead and bought it, thought it may be too good to be true but it uses paypal so thought I would give it a go! Low and behold im not watching all the highlights etc. on my pc and my iPad lol! Costs about £50-60 all together for all 380 games! Can't wait for saturday now :D

But its just streaming isnt it?
Which can be found for free in lots of places,or am i missing something?

No its not like normal streaming, its a part of the abu dhabi sport and the streams are top quality. The free ones online are shoddy! These are with english commentary and perfect picture. Granted its not like SKY HD but its perfectly fine

No its not like normal streaming, its a part of the abu dhabi sport and the streams are top quality. The free ones online are shoddy! These are with english commentary and perfect picture. Granted its not like SKY HD but its perfectly fine

Well lets know how it works out for you on Saturday please :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

I would think it you might have to change your ip address to a different country.

You only need a vpn to sign up, you use something else after to connect you directly

Ah ok its getting more confusing as we go lol

Will be interesting to see if it can cope with a full Saturdays program of matches :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

How to watch all 380 premier league games in amazing quality,

with english commentary...

NO Dish Needed!!!

Watch on PC & iOS Devices... (iPad & iPhone)

50% off Sale! Normally £20 now only £9.99

Please note we are not selling the streams, we are just selling information for educational purposes on how to access these streams from anywhere in the world.

Hmmm 50% sale that don't bold well

Yeah so i can get on the site using a proxy, get to the sign up etc... But im pretty sure using a proxy/vpn wont give enough bandwidth to watch the stream in decent quality, so whats the "secret" used to watch the streams.

Edit, seems you can only watch on iphone/ipad/andriod but not on pc which is a shame unless you have a good enough vpn/proxy. Correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
I bet you 9.99 this isn't going to end well.

Back