Football on viasat

What about setting the dns to the router? or even under settings you can do it on android device

I find its best to turn off DNS once you start streaming as it reduces the amount of hops in a tracert. was much quicker when smartdns was turned off.

I find its best to turn off DNS once you start streaming as it reduces the amount of hops in a tracert. was much quicker when smartdns was turned off.
I've never tried it that way mate,do pause anything whilst turning the dns off?

hello,

I am new, I just want to tell u about another way to access footy.

I use apple tv and have an account on a program on there in which i purchase paid streams from streaming sites and then add them to there.

most are better than SD quality, and some 720p hd quality (big games) etc..

if u have an ipad, iphone, pc, apple tv and want to access this service, i am will to set it up for anyone. I can print screen the quality.

I bet ur thinking, first post spammer, i assure u i;m no spammer.

I can get streams and add them to watch for all.. just need enough ppl interested for a joint donated account. if u sound interested then do pm me, or post below..

look forward to hearing from u

also the ppl using admc, i could add them streams to the application to be watched on tv also, as i obtain the broadcast address to show the same thing.

p.s. its not just football it can be boxing, cricket, wwe, ufc etc..

Has anyone managed to get the android app to download? iOS one can be downloaded from egyptain store and works without SMARTdns or anything!! would be ideal for tablet on TV

admcsport_android_1.21b.apk - Download free Archives from 4shared.com - General Files

Managed to find the APK file :)

Hi m8,

Over the weekend i seen AD Sports working on a android tv box,the picture was brilliant.The only thing i noticed was the app was slightly different layout,dont know if it was a older or newer app,when the owner clicked on the game of his choice(everton vs fulham) it took him straight to full screen picture which ive not seen before.All i know it was running on ICS 4.0.4...

So it is possible to put admc on the apple tv. I have a 3rd generation box, anyone
Got a tutorial to how its done

Cheers

So it is possible to put admc on the apple tv. I have a 3rd generation box, anyone
Got a tutorial to how its done

Cheers

well i have apple tv 2, i know how to read streams and put them in a format to be played on ATV2 and on XBMC for other ios devices.

I dunno if someone has already created an admc app from apple tv?

The lad at my work uses his Apple TV to watch AD Sports so must be something available? ADMC App possibly?

Hi m8,

Over the weekend i seen AD Sports working on a android tv box,the picture was brilliant.The only thing i noticed was the app was slightly different layout,dont know if it was a older or newer app,when the owner clicked on the game of his choice(everton vs fulham) it took him straight to full screen picture which ive not seen before.All i know it was running on ICS 4.0.4...

This sounds similar to the app i use but I find the picture is much better when using a PC.

Not hard to stream to apple tv 3rd gen.

Get AD app on your ios device and start the stream on the app for the game you want to watch then click the airplay button and it should airplay to apple tv, you need to set up airplay on apple TV though.

The stream is VERY watchable, does go a tad in quality but honestly if you cant watch that your asking for to much.

Here's what I'm thinking and hoping for. Lol I'd like a box that can stream as well as a PC. Just a box to stick under the tv that streams admc as well as my laptop. All suggestions appreciated. Just saw a mag250 anyone used one to view said channel.cheers

if you want to waste $5 a month getting a smart dns then just send me the money and i will give you a working proxie for egypt every single day of the season. some people have more money than sense honestly.

it is not a hastle as 15 minutes before kick off the site will say "watch now" so threes 15 minutes to sort your proxie just too log in and then pause stream , remove proxy and then watch match before kick off . saving £38 .
but there again money to waste carry on . i know what i would prefer . and the quality is not hd but you definitely wont find better online streams from sopcast or what not , that are barely watchable due to lag .
I'm in favor of paying less like yourself but I'm not that clued with proxy server and all that. could you possibly give us a 1-2-3 idiots guide to doing it ?

Here's what I'm thinking and hoping for. Lol I'd like a box that can stream as well as a PC. Just a box to stick under the tv that streams admc as well as my laptop. All suggestions appreciated. Just saw a mag250 anyone used one to view said channel.cheers
im after the same thing, a dedicated box for under the tv, you found anything ?.

Is anyone having issues with this on a PC? Mine seems to always goto lowest setting and stops intermittently if on higher setting? on 100mbit virgin line with cat6 cable runs and dont have any issues with internal network or getting 100mbit via usenet?

Seems a lot of people are getting on board with it too as a few lads from work mentioned it the other day

Still works for me no problem, not missed a Saturday match since. Sorry bit slow coming back to this post been a wee busy lately.

Just noticed the last couple of posts meself,

Mines been fine too the only prob i have is getting full screen too work,always looks 4:3 ratio(black bars down the sides) using droid tv box connected to tv,if anyone can shed any light would be greatful....

Overall its been fine

I have been having issues with mine due to the virgin engineer splitting the cable to my modem on a 100mbit line first with a 4 way splitter and then a 2 way splitter in living room. Moved it back into the loft and everything is running perfectly. Few hiccups during the game and definetly better than SD on a PC (Except the frame rate)

i have heard of the mag doing it its a android box with app on i have heard any one know how to do this also does it haveot be a mag 250 can you use any android box.as the mag 250 is hard to buy .here

Loving this service but im just having a few pictures problems,running through a laptop using an Ethernet cable with a decent download speed(16).
I keep getting blurry pictures or at worst the game briefly stops and rewinds 2 seconds then starts again.Anybody any ideas how i can iron out these last few problems?

Loving this service but im just having a few pictures problems,running through a laptop using an Ethernet cable with a decent download speed(16).
I keep getting blurry pictures or at worst the game briefly stops and rewinds 2 seconds then starts again.Anybody any ideas how i can iron out these last few problems?

I had the same issues on my Virgin 100mbit cable line and it was due to Virgin splitting the line with a 4 way and then a 2 way connector. It will be down to the quality of the line and not the speed.

if your virgin try and change the modem so its at the earliest point in the connection and if you are ADSL check its on main input line from outside and also dont use any hacks to increase speed

Back