flash fxp

bonehead

Member ++
Reaction score
i am still trying to install a cccam file on my vuplus solo,i have had lots of sugestions on how to do it like install ts panel (no idea what i have to do to install on vu) have got flash fxp bought usb to 232 converter put driver on pc x2 one running xp other running win 7
cannot get it to connect on either put ip addy in pass root user root says connected then connection reset by peer,then says connection failed(conection closed by server)
what do i need to do any comments please
or failing this how do i put tspanel on box ie where can i find it firstly secondly what is procedure to install (do i put it on usb stick if so do i put usb stick in and rebboot or just put usb stick in ,if so where would i find usb files on box . thank you .
sorry for being long winded and being a bit thick.

A. If you have Vix on there, the cams are in this forums download section, Technomate sub section.
B. I normally use filezilla to connect. Maybe you can try that.
C. You do not need the rs232 cable.
D. You ftp any ipk to the tmp folder and install through the remote.

Last edited:
in windows 7 to ftp click the start button >> then all programs search for windows explorer open that then in the top search bar type ftp://[email protected].( your duos ip address)
then copy the ccam.cfg file into ect

downloaded filezilla,site manager ip address,root,anonymous all i get is timed out could not connect to server
connection attemt failed ehostunreach no route to host.
i have tried to connect with standard rj 45 lead also crossover. connected direct receiver to pc , also through router no joy at all doing something wrong but cannot see what it is,could you please tell me how i should connect then at least i know that bit is right ie what lead from where to where

Your receiver should be connected to router. There is no direct connection between PC and receiver

in flash fxp with box rj45 connected to router just put box ip addy in and use name root password root and it will connect thats assuming you have your network settings correct in the vu box

windows 7 does not require a ftp client programme see my post #4 above no cables to connect to computer , just make sure the duo is connected to your router and has a fixed ip address ie do not enable dhcp on the net work settings for the duo

thank you all for your help so far ,we have lift off i used filezilla , opened up great just need to have a good look round and find files so i can finaly put cccam on,and all that goes with it
once again thanks all for sticking with me through all this,with luck rest should follow suit

The CCcam.cfg needs to be transferred to /etc/ or var/etc. They are both the same. If you have Vix, the installation packages are in our download section, Technomate sub section or at vixcams.co.uk

thank you for that info,i am running blackhole,could you tel me what i need to do when i get my cline (if its allowed)the usualy come something like c:host , port, password , username, or similardo i have to change anything or do i just ftp it over to cccam cfg file in ect i had a spiderbox previously and it was simple, it would have to be for me,if you know it would be of great help to me.
cheers.

thank you for that info,i am running blackhole,could you tel me what i need to do when i get my cline (if its allowed)the usualy come something like c:host , port, password , username, or similardo i have to change anything or do i just ftp it over to cccam cfg file in ect i had a spiderbox previously and it was simple, it would have to be for me,if you know it would be of great help to me.
cheers.

Paste the contents of your C!ine into the cccam.cfg dont change any txt or spacing in it. Cut and paste as is

do i ftp cccam.cfg file over to etc first,then paste cline in it there,or do i paste cline in cccam.cfg file then ftp all over at same time
cheers

It does not matter which way. Must stress it is CCcam.cfg because Linux is case sensitive.

yet more problems,tried to ftp cline into CCcam.cfg but i cannot get it to paste into it i copy it but when i go to paste it there is no line that says paste so nothing in there,what do i need to do,i feel i am so close but so far away
cheers

yet more problems,tried to ftp cline into CCcam.cfg but i cannot get it to paste into it i copy it but when i go to paste it there is no line that says paste so nothing in there,what do i need to do,i feel i am so close but so far away
cheers
open a notepad file on your desktop
Paste the c1ine into that.
Save as CCcam.cfg then ftp that over to your box put it in the etc directory

I know some people tell you to use a linux editor or notepad+ but note pad will work for a simple 1 or 2 line entry file. I use it all the time without problems.

Back