Fix for UK keychange

any chance of TW keys also pse.....

also using neutrino....don't seem any be able to edit my 'empty' key.txt through tux commander

....also using mgcamd or gbox as evocamd don't work on dm500 (for me)

trying enigma as we speak

Here is my keylist file working for ex c/w..

just upload to var/keys/ using ya ftp client and restart your cam.

Please take keylist of DW its not allowed. Private message is ok but please not in public. Do before a mod does as they might throw rule book at you.

Thanks for trying to help though:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys

I am looking at the screen in Tubbox xomander and I have 5 ROM7 les. Any ideas which ones I use. I am in TW area. Some are 00 and some are 01 about 3 00 and 2 01's

could someone pm me a key fot VM/NTL in Belfast thanks?

any chance of TW keys also pse.....

also using neutrino....don't seem any be able to edit my 'empty' key.txt through tux commander

....also using mgcamd or gbox as evocamd don't work on dm500 (for me)

trying enigma as we speak

Sent, use evocam 2.12

Modified_Gemini_0430_DM500.img is the image i am using is there a tut for manual key insert or is somebody on this image who knows.

Cheers Darth

my bad tought was only direct posing of keys was not allowed

Guys

I am looking at the screen in Tubbox xomander and I have 5 ROM7 les. Any ideas which ones I use. I am in TW area. Some are 00 and some are 01 about 3 00 and 2 01's

Sent you TW keys, compare and change;)

i've managed to manually installed the new keys in TW and my 500c is back up and running.ive tried explaining this over the phone to an auntie and bro in law and they can just about set the timer on the micorwave nevermind tubox commander editing !!.

so why are the keys all of a sudden needing to be put in manually ?.

does this mean the method veergin use to use for key rolling has changed ? and what will be the chances in the future of an image were the cam will auto roll again ?.
like the fixes for the funs on pace / sammys.
i also thought rom7's were obsolete on the systems so hence no attacks.seems like the good old pace box upstairs on a rom11 blocker image is coming back down into the living room again !.

hi,
its working in london cw.thanks veeeeery much

can someone pm or post keys for pure NTL of the notts variety
thanks

Back