Fix for UK keychange

Would it be possible for some one to PM the TW key as i have i tried the above fix but it didnt work so i wanted to verify the code.

Many Thanks
in Advance

All sorted, nuff respect to Davido123, guys like him make this place great, ever need a favor give me a shout. top man

Last edited:
is this going to be a every month thing with dw 2.0 image? i was using the good old Neutrino UK04 image for a while now, and never had a problem with it. now using dw 2.0.

is this going to be a every month thing with dw 2.0 image? i was using the good old Neutrino UK04 image for a while now, and never had a problem with it. now using dw 2.0.

Every image been hit,they all use moreless the same files,lol.

Guess that depnds on a few things:
1. How often your provider changes the key could be few times a day or weeks or months.
2. If someone makes plugin to manually enter keys would be temp easy fix.
3. EMU get recoded to autoupdate again.../me wishes;)

Hello everyone, just a quick one about my experience in TW land :)

Have DB500c with Osbornes PB image (Enigma) on it. Installed Tuxbox commander plugin into it yesterday, in preparation to mess with.

Check cam (Evocam) is still set to auto update, file is called camd_cfg in var/keys and in line 19 it has "A:{01}" without the quotes, meaning that auto update function is still enabled.

Next, then select Keylist.txt and choose "4" to edit file. There were around seven or eight lines so to remove confusion select to delete all lines, using the "RED" button. Once empty, exit and save, several times till back to TV pic; blank or not.

Restart box and select scrambled channel for a few mins in order for box to capture new keys. Restart Tuxbox commander and firstly disable cam auto update function by editing "camd_cfg" file and at line 19 change to "A:{00}", without quotes of course. Exit and save.

Then select "Keylist.txt" file and edit file beginning "N 5A01 00". Here is where the problem lay for me...the key in Extra CP is not the correct one for my TW area, as D3 should be C3 :Clap:

Exit and save, as usual, then either restart cam or restart box.

Hope this is of use to someone, Chris.

Hi M8, i found a problem when trying to follow your instructions, you say D3 should be C3 for the 00 TW keys... i cant find a D3 in the 00 keys in the ExtraCP panel :-(

Regards

q2

anyone got keys for ntl east london, using neutrino dream with gbox has emu,

Have DB500c with Osbornes PB image (Enigma) on it. Installed Tuxbox commander plugin into it yesterday, in preparation to mess with.

Check cam (Evocam) is still set to auto update, file is called camd_cfg in var/keys and in line 19 it has "A:{01}" without the quotes, meaning that auto update function is still enabled.

Next, then select Keylist.txt and choose "4" to edit file. There were around seven or eight lines so to remove confusion select to delete all lines, using the "RED" button. Once empty, exit and save, several times till back to TV pic; blank or not.

Restart box and select scrambled channel for a few mins in order for box to capture new keys. Restart Tuxbox commander and firstly disable cam auto update function by editing "camd_cfg" file and at line 19 change to "A:{00}", without quotes of course. Exit and save.

Then select "Keylist.txt" file and edit file beginning "N 5A01 00". Here is where the problem lay for me...the key in Extra CP is not the correct one for my TW area, as D3 should be C3 :Clap:

Mte this method sorted mine out, but what I would like to know is what these figures actually mean and how i work them out for the future? pls could yoiu pm me?

check , you got mail

Thanks mate, I pm'd you

Just a quick question, if someone in my area, has a working keylist.txt, is it possible to get this off them and just ftp this into my box if we have the same image and both using evo 2.12?

Thanks

Thanks mate, I pm'd you

Just a quick question, if someone in my area, has a working keylist.txt, is it possible to get this off them and just ftp this into my box if we have the same image and both using evo 2.12?

Thanks

Yes if using same image and cam.

Mte this method sorted mine out, but what I would like to know is what these figures actually mean and how i work them out for the future? pls could yoiu pm me?

Can you pm me your keylist.txt m8 if you are on TW? Im still struggling..

Cheers

q2

Anyone Help Me Im In C&w Manchester Ive Tried Entering Keys Manually But Still Nothing Can Someone Please Help My Wife Threatening To Walk Lol Might Be A Good Idea But Who Would Cook My Tea Lol

same here done as above had to change d3 to c3 all works well telewest gloucester
many thanx

Hi M8, i found a problem when trying to follow your instructions, you say D3 should be C3 for the 00 TW keys... i cant find a D3 in the 00 keys in the ExtraCP panel :-(

Regards

q2

Hello, that's because by the time I typed out my saga the correct keys were in place, so ignore that part :) Chris.

Back