Fix for UK keychange

hey guys , are the TW keys the same as NTL ??
I can only find NTL at the moment , (no access to vip area)

just put evocam 2.12 in again. reboot it, blue/OK to restart evocam and let keys update. Then follow the steps above.

I just put 2.12 back on again and checked my keylist and i only have a 01 ROM11 AU Key in there? Surely I should have more?

q2

Can you PM me the TW keys too.

Done, guys please dont be afraid to share. If you see someone else asking for them pm and post sent, less work for an individual and if you think DW forums provide a great service and information as you KNOW it does, then donate takes 2 secs.
Heres the link..so do the hourible thing....
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dwupgrade.php

Rememeber this will get you acess to all the VIP area where all the keys are so you know you have to do it:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Done, guys please dont be afraid to share. If you see someone else asking for them pm and post sent, less work for an individual and if you think DW forums provide a great service and information as you KNOW it does, then donate takes 2 secs.
Heres the link..so do the hourible thing....
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dwupgrade.php

Rememeber this will get you acess to all the VIP area where all the keys are so you know you have to do it:)

Can you send me a full keylist.txt for tw? Ive only got one line in mine at moment for some reason on Evo 2.12

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you send me a full keylist.txt for tw? Ive only got one line in mine at moment for some reason on Evo 2.12

Ive sent few people TW keys, Im in NTL sorry, but if someone who has been helped here this evening could help a fellow guy on TW, Im sure he will appreciate it:)

Ive sent few people TW keys, Im in NTL sorry, but if someone who has been helped here this evening could help a fellow guy on TW, Im sure he will appreciate it:)

Thanks m8

If any one on TW has a full keylist.txt they can send me then i would be eternally greatfull :) Im using Evocamd 2.12 at moment

Cheers

q2

Thanks m8

If any one on TW has a full keylist.txt they can send me then i would be eternally greatfull :) Im using Evocamd 2.12 at moment

Cheers

q2

If you dont get one in an hour let me know I'll pm the guys Ive sent the keys too for you.

Here is my keylist file working for ex c/w..

just upload to var/keys/ using ya ftp client and restart your cam.

Thanks m8 but i need TW one not EX-C/W but thanks for sharing anyway :)

q2

Back