Fix for UK keychange

Hi Guys

I have an updated working nagra file for anyone using Gbox in the (West Mids) TW area. ftp it into the keys directory then restart the cam. Working on Dreambox 500 with DW v2 & Dbox II using Enigma v2 Image. I will include the Keylist file as well for anyone using Evocamd. PM me with if anyone wants it.

Regards

Wizard

Last edited:
yep i need it working for gbox 2.25c aah im in excw thou any1 know how to do it for gbox done it for evocamd

mynz working whooo hooo what are u in nine lives

Thanks the problem.. I dont know :( I'v already tried the keys posted and it doesnt work. Can you send me your keys and I'll copy and paste.. See what happens..

Evocamd2.12

Just installed Evocamd 2.12 in my dreambox 500c and it seems that AU working ok
I'm in Bristol

everyone is picking up keys

prob is that they are incorrect - they are inaccurate by one or two digits

16 bit encryption :)

All Channels back on in the birmingham area. did not do anything to my box. just cleared by its self.

Happy days

Just installed Evocamd 2.12 in my dreambox 500c and it seems that AU working ok
I'm in Bristol

where can i download the evocamd 2.12 from the internet to manually install on my box thansk

Hopefully an Au fix will be out soon, as I know of 2 box's that are un-effected in my area. The new (Black) Digivox & the Kryptview. I think that the Kryptview uses an Enigma based image, not sure about the Digivox.

Regards

Wizard

how do i get keys from evocamd ( working and it AU's ) To gbox which file do i move ...

please help

:Cheers:

Do i just need to change the keys manually, exit and save and then restart the box (600c) for it to be working? Tried it a few times now and its not working

if, evocamd using the noob 1.2 image

i copied over the keylist fle

working lovely now :)

as long as its not just mine then thats ok, will just have to leave it for few days then

EX-TW - mine have gone off again after the latest keys used fixed it for a short time

i guess we need more new keys? :(

yeah both my boxes were working using tw keys, turned them off for a bit now its not working again

TW in Lanarkshire just went again, 5 hrs of workie...

Back